Happy Anniversary (Harry Styles Fanfic / Short Story / Imagine )

Grabbing her bag, Stacey legged it out the front door. She needed to see Harry. It was July 23rd 2013. That day was a special day for two reasons. 1) It was Stacey and Harry's 3 year anniversary and 2) It was also One Direction's three year anniversary. But Stacey had forgotten all about that.

BANG BANG!! Stacey banged on Harry's flat door. The door opened. "Harry!" Stacey exclaimed.

"Stacey, babe!" Harry replied with delight. "What are you doing here?"

"Silly Harry! It is our 3.Y.A, remember?" Stacey laughed.

"Oh..Stace...I -" Harry started, but Stacey interrupted him before he could finish. "it's OK if you forgot. I forgive you. Oh, Hazza. I am so glad we can spend our 3 Year Anniversary together, unlike last year!" Stacey sighed, remembering how she had been left all alone the year before. Stacey began fantisizing about everything they could do together ton their 3.Y.A. But then...

"STACEY!!! Listen to me, please, hun! Look, I can't. i am so sorry. It is not that I forgot, truly! I remembered our big day today, and I also remembered another big day which is today... Which you seem to have forgotten. Honey, it's the band's 3 Year anniversary too! Me and the lads promised we would celebrate it together, and being the dumb idiot I am, I agreed."

He paused for a minute and then carried on.

"I am so, SO sorry, sweetheart, but I just can't make it. i promised i'd spend the day with the guys for the band's 3.Y.A. But then I realised how stupid I was. I love you, I really do. Maybe I could ask the guys if you coulc=d come along, too! How does that sound?"

Stacey stood, star-struck. "Harry. Edward. Styles. I have never known you to talk so much. OR to be so ROMANTIC!! Ohh, Harry! That would be WONDERFUL, or infact, 1Derful! Oh. I love you so much! Happy anniversary!" She squealed with delight, wrapping her tanned arms around Harry's neck and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Happy anniversary, Stacey. I love you too!" Harry said, hugging her back and kissing her on the cheek, and they walked off, hand in hand.