Chapter 2

disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or FullMetal Alchemist. They belong to their respective owners.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"A--mestris!", they both said it at the same time.

"Haven't you heard about our country?"the old man said.

"No, jii-chan."

"Do you know how to get to Konoha?"Sasuke asked in a cold tone.

"Yeah jii-chan, there is a war going on right now and we should go there quickly. By the way, why are you guys in slums?"

"We are the only survivors left after the Ishbalan extermination."the man with the scar replied.

"Who are you?"

"I don't have a name. And who are you?"

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha. And what do you mean by Ishbalan extermination?"

"Have you been living under a rock!"

"Forgive me for his rudeness.His name is Scar. Our race is called Ishbalan. There was a civil war few years ago, where we were attacked and many of us were killed by the State military and Alchemists. He is bent on having revenge on State Alchemists.

"Oh, I'm sorry"

"Looks like you kids are from another country. I'm extremely sorry that we cannot help you as we are facing crises. Maybe you could go to Central. There you may find the answers on how to get to your country as we have never heard of it" the old man said, handing each of them a map.

"Thanks a lot , jii-chan", Naruto smiled receiving the map and then bidding them a good bye and walking along with Sasuke.They both started walking together and after a brief amount of time Naruto turned towards Sasuke and asked,

"How do you think we ended up here.Did Kaguya always possessed such powers?"

"How will I know loser.But we ended up on a whole different world.We should try as much to stay out of their conflicts and focus on getting back to our world.''

''What do you think he meant by alchemy?''

''Maybe we can research about it while we travel''

Then they reached a train station.Naruto was astonished by what he saw.He saw giant metallic boxes which ran on wheels on some metal pipe like things.Those metal boxes were emitting smoke.All the people were looking at them weirdly.

''H-hey Sasuke,do you see that thing.I think its used for transporting people.''

Before Sasuke could speak another word, they heard a huge rattle.They went there and they saw a short blonde guy yelling at a pony-tailed man. A huge guy in a metallic armor was trying to stop them.There were also two people wearing ANBU-like masks.

Then the short guy looked at Naruto,"Hey you! What are you smiling at? Even you think I'm short?"
"Yeah, its obvious. You're damn short"
"Tch" Sasuke knew that Naruto was getting into trouble.
"Did you just call me SHORT!!!" the blonde guy was fuming. He then brought his two hands together and placed them on the ground. He then brought a sword out of the ground. Naruto was bamboozled at this sight. Sasuke was surprised and was wondering what this jutsu.

'Maybe its just another type of Kuchiyose-no jutsu. But he didn't weave any signs or used any scrolls'

Before Naruto could react, the short guy charged towards Naruto.

Kage Bunshin-no jutsu!!

Naruto created three Shadow clones right away.

Then the short guy halted in his movements. The huge guy spoke to him"Nii-chan, did you just see that!!! He just performed Human Transmutation without loss of anything!!!"

"Who are you sir? How did you do that!!!"

"Oh that.That was nothing.It was a simple Kage bunshin no jutsu.Could you guys tell us how to get to central.We are kind of in a hurry".

"Well we were going there anyway to meet our colonel mustang-san.Maybe you guys can tag along with us."

"That sounds like a plan.My name is Edward Elric.I am a State Alchemist and this  is my little brother Alphonse Elric.We are known as Elric Brothers."the short guy said.

"I am Naruto and this is Sasuke.Nice to meet you."

"Now lets get going"the raven haired kid said.

                                                                                                                                        -to be continued