Chapter 3

While they were travelling, Naruto was trying to make sure that they were in a completely different dimension. 

"So Edward, what was that weird thing which you did earlier? I mean how did you bring a sword out of thin air!!"

"Well it wasn't out of thin air. We used a science known as 'Alchemy'. I think you haven't heard about it in your country."

"How could you say that we aren't from around here?"Naruto asked with a surprised look while Sasuke was keenly listening to the conversation that was taking place.

They were all sitting in a compartment.Naruto and Edward were sitting opposite to each other while Sasuke and Alphonse were sitting beside the windows in the same position as Naruto and Edward.The ponytail guy and the two ANBU-like weirdos were sitting on the top berth of the compartment. 

"Its simple. You are wearing weird costumes like Ling above."

"Nice to meet you. These two are my bodyguards. They have been serving my family for years.I'm a royal prince from country Xing across the desert. Surely you must have heard about it." 

"I'm gonna be clear with you guys. When we said that we are NOT from around here, it means that we are from a completely different dimension. Right , Sasuke?"

"Hn" was all he get as a response. Well,Hn has many meanings corresponding to different situations. 

There was a brief silence. They all looked at each other for a while.

Edward had a tick mark on his forehead "Am I the only one who you got to make jokes?"

"Maybe its because you are short", Ling said from above.

"You do not get to talk after all the effort we took to save you from rush valley"

"Nii-san there's no need for a argument now."Alphonse said.

"The idiot is right.We are not from around here." Sasuke said breaking his silence and revealing his left eye which is Rinnegan.

All the people in the compartment were looking at the eye.

"Ill show  you the world which we come from,"

'Sharingan'

They all were seeing a world much different than theirs.Everyone were having similar outfits as Naruto.They were able to perform some sort of magic after weaving some hand signs. They were amazed at the way they could bring out fire from their mouth and make multiple copies of themselves.It was nothing related to alchemy.They were just doing all that stuff opposing to the law of equivalent exchange.

Now ling(or lin)was particularly interested as he thought this had some connection to the philosopher stone which was the very reason he came to the Amestris.

Sasuke didn't show them his or Naruto's past as he thought it was unnecessary at the moment.He even didn't show them about the war.He just showed them enough to convince them that they were from another dimension.He just stated a war was going on and they had to reach there fast to put an end to it.

"What is with that left eye" Lin asked after they were out of the illusion.

"And how did you show us all that stuff.It felt like we were there."Alphonse stated.

"I used my Sharingan to cast the illusion.It is a special dojutsu possessed only by the Uchiha clan."

He also explained them about various mouldings of chakra and using them to create powerful techniques known as jutsus. He also said that dojutsu are special jutsus of the eye that only a few clans possessed in their world.

"Where can we find other members of your clan?"Lin asked interested in the eye.

"I am the last survivor of my clan"

Lin got disappointed when he heard from Sasuke. He was now very much interested in obtaining the eye.

"Seems nothing special to me" Edward stated bluntly.

"So the 3 copies you brought earlier at the station were techniques- I mean jutsus- from your world" Al asked Naruto.

"Ya that's pretty much it"

_______________________________________

Somewhere in the north of Amestris.

"Ah my head hurts".

"Ya even mine"

"Sakura can you heal me?"

"I don't think I have much chakra left.But I'll try."

Kakashi and Sakura were stranded in the snow in the North of Amestris. They were teleported by Kaguya few moments after Naruto and Sasuke.

"Where are we Kakashi sensei?"

"I don't know Sakura. Looks like we are pretty much far from the battlefield."

Just then, they heard a moaning from a distance.

"Looks like there is someone over there" Sakura said.

They both followed the sound and reached the place. They were shocked at seeing the unconscious person. It was a person Kakashi knew from a very long time.

It was Obito.

He laid unconscious. The scar he received from a ferocious Raikiri from Kakashi earlier in the war was strikingly visible. Black Zetsu must have let go of him when his mother Kaguya was teleporting him along with Kakashi and Sakura. 

"Sakura, heal him right away."

"But, but sensei, you need to be healed too and with the chakra I could muster I can heal only one person"

"Forget about me. Heal him quickly or else he may die."

Sakura used her medical ninjutsu to heal Obito. She didn't understand why Kakashi was so much bent on healing Obito even though he himself was injured badly.

Maybe it was to atone for the sin of killing Rin, their beloved comrade. Kakashi was still feeling guilty for her death even though she was the one who ordered him to kill her.

"Where are we?"Obito asked in a very low tone.

"I don't know but I'm sure that we are far from our home."

"What about Kaguya and Black Zetsu?"

"She was the one who teleported us to this dimension. Black Zetsu let go of you when this was happening. The travelling must have taken its toll on you. So you were unconscious when you reached this place." Kakashi said.

Just then, they saw a passer-by on a vehicle. Kakashi stopped him.

"Hey stop. What is this place? Where is it?"

"It is the border of the country of Drachma. It is situated to the North of the Northern wall of Briggs, the border security forces for the country of Amestris. See you."

They never heard this name before and were in a bit bewildered. They thought that they were far from their home but they were in some unknown place.

"Looks like we have been teleported to practically a completely different dimension altogether."

"What shall we do now, Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked.

"Lets go to the Northern wall of Briggs. They might have some information about what we can do to return to our home" Obito said.

"Lets get going quickly guys."

___________________________________________________