Chapter 10

I took a deep breath in and opened the door. Well, tried to. The door would not budge until Zayn pushed the door on his side, and I fell backwards. Yeah, great one Ellie, well done for trying to push open a door that says "pull" on it. Zayn offered his hand out, which I graciously accepted and he pulled me up.

We walked into the cafe and I sat down in the booth, waiting for him to come back with my hot chocolate. When he eventually did, my eyes widened, as I saw the amount of whipped cream and marshmallows piled on top of the cup. He smiled at my expression and sat down. I grabbed the teaspoon and started to eat the whipped cream and marshmallows off the top, occasionally offering some to Zayn, which he accepted with a smirk.

Any normal person walking by the coffee shop this morning would have looked in the window and seen us acting like a couple. But we weren't, it was just an amicable friendship. I didn't think Zayn would like me in that way anyway. As soon as we had finished messing around, Zayn switched to serious mode, and I looked at him, feeling my eyes darken.

"Ellie, what is up with you?" He said angrily, and I flinched, before snapping back, "What's up with me?! What the hell's up with you,Zayn? You say first of all that I need to 'prove I'm good enough' to date you, and then you kiss me, and then you have the bloody nerve to ask me what's up with me? What's up with you? Or can you not tell me, because I'm not worthy enough of dating you? Y'know what, save your sorry ass excuses for someone else, because I'm through with talking to you. Bye Malik," I said in annoyance, before storming out the shop and heading down to school. I had to get this morning off my mind.

A/N: So, that's your new chapter.

Full of drama, but would you expect anything less from me?

Hahah, hope you enjoy :)

Bye! x