Justin

As Izabella was in her deep sleep, she had seen things that only you be imagined. Tall people with short arms and tall heads, or cows upside down feeding a plant. These things were seen to her as real, she could touch them, feel them, and even hear them.
During her search around she came upon a old Victorian house, which was green. Odd enough, and curious, she stepped to the door, and knocked on it. A hollow sound had came from it, followed by tiny foot steps. "Hello? Who is this?" She answered "Izabella, where am i?" The voice was quiet, and the door had opened and she stepped in. Creaking on every step, the old house having a bad whistle come from it. She couldn't figure out from where though. "Come upstairs, and I'll answer your questions." Afraid and confused where she was, she walked up the stairs, and heard the whistle get louder. "I'm in the second room on the right." She walked around holding her rabbit tighter. "Hello? Can I go home?" Izabella asked, walking slower into the room. Then she saw a little boy, short brown hair, smooth white skin, and blue jeans and a flannel. "You are home. This is your house. Just, different.
Izabella struggled to realize that Justin was trying to explain. To explain that this is her, she's in inside her self. In her own mind, this is what her mind is thinking without her knowing. She began to cry, and sat down holding her rabbit. Even to her the rabbit seemed off. "You want to go back to your family?" Justin added walking twords her. "Yes, I want mommy and daddy." Izabella said crying, trying not to run. "Your family Is here. Just follow me." So Izabella, unwillingly followed him. Almost as if she was being controlled. He took her to a closet under the stairs. And opens the door, only to see her parents, but in terrible condition. Tied up in barbed wire and rope. Then she dropped and fell through the floor.. Into the basement.