Chapter one

This is one I wrote.. *duh* but I don't know who's name to use in this version. I wrote this for a couple of my friends, so I'm going to use their names *touch wood they don't mind*.. But I'd like to share it-- it is long..VERRY LONG .. But hope you all enjoy.. Probably going to start with chapter one and then post the rest another day, I'm new *cheesy grin* and I hope you guys put up with my stay.. Been writing fan flicks since.. God knows when.. But hey! Read on.

Izzy-

-Niall Horan fan fic-

For you lovely ladies..

-let's just pretend for the moment you are 19 you have no job cuz your parents died when you were young and left you all their money, you can drive and you live in a flat of your own-

-let's also pretend you and Niall are dating and none of the other one direction lads have girlfriends , allot to ask... But that the only way this can work-

- you have been dating Niall for three months now, the hate has come threw on Facebook,twitter,Instagram and other social network sites you use, you have handled it quite well tho, we'll I mean its worth it isn't it! You are having a down day and need cheering up, one of your friends calls you up on your mobile you answer straight away.

You- hey Rachael! What's up?
Rachael- hey Amelia, I'm good tah, I was just wondering if you wanted to go shopping and meet the boys before they perform?
You- this wouldn't have any thing to do with a certain Liam Payne?? *you laugh*

The boys are performing in high cross later that day, and Rachael loves to go with you when you meet up with the boys, in fact all your girl friends do , but no one quite like Rachael, she has a super crush on Liam and you love to tease her about it.

Rachael- erm.. Noo..

Even tho you can't see her you can tell she Is blushing!

You- yeah sure we can go, shall we invite the other girls?

By that you mean your other friends, Isabel, Daisie and Jaymee, you all wheat to high school together and can't get enough of each over, they are usually the people you take to see the boys, they act normally around the boys and they aren't afraid to act them true selves in front of them, they don't fan girl and you can sense romance blossoming between them all. It's quite convenient cuz there's five of you and five of them! Soo only time can tell.

Rachael- of corse, I was going to suggest that , I'll arrange and pick you all up at 12:00?

You- oh yeah in your sexy mini van!

Rachael- don't diss bert!

You- the car has a name?

Rachael- yeah.. Problem?

You hear her giggle down the phone line.

Rachael- you best tell the boys were coming now go get ready!!

She ends the call and you just laugh softly under your breath...

You put your phone down and scan threw your wardrobe, you pick out a cute outfit and e take a shower, by the time you get out its 11:30 and you have time to get dressed and do your makeup and get your stuff together.. But do you really.. No .. You leave the makeup and just get ready. The door bell goes 11:55 , you run down stairs and you see Rachael and her sexy mini van outside, you run out side and hop into the van, surprisingly everyone is already in there you hug each of them, and Rachael cranks up the music, obviously a 1D CD is on.. And all sing along to kiss you, on your way there.

-
-
-

Please tell anyone you can about this ill post the rest later and comment your thoughts if you want me to write you one, let me know , mention your name and blah blah blah.. But I'll be back with the rest soon.

Love , izzy :))