Chapter two

You kept your head low as you got out of Rachael's car, it was an embarrassing forecast green colour. Rachael went to go pay for parking while you and the other girls walked towards the lift, dodging cars and traffic on the way. You waited until Rachael arrived until you got into and empty lift. You all piled inside. You were three floors above the ground floor i.e.. we're you needed to be. Some girls made there way into the same lift and they were wearing one direction t-shirts and carrying cameras and bags. You shielded you face from the girls and managed the lift experience without exposure. You got to ground floor and the girls ran towards a massive stage in the middle of the shopping centre. The girls followed you out of the lift.

Isabel- oh dear..
Jaymee- I think it's sweet .. We used to be like that izzy, don't you remember!

You realised Isabel was referring to the girls that had just ran off, Isabel was a cruel character and judged people easily, sometimes she was right with her judgements, but others she was totally wrong. Jaymee on the other hand was a caring person and didn't judge people easily, she liked to let people get on with there lives and herself get on with her own.

Rachael- Amelia? Do you want to see the boys now?

She grabbed your wrist taking a couple of paces toward the stage.

Daisie- would be nice considering we haven't seen them in a long time?
You- of corse lets go.
Isabel- aha Rachael, you ready to see Liam again!

Rachael went a flush of pink and you all laughed at her colour, Isabel wrapped her arms around her shoulders.

Isabel- I'm only teasing with you!
Jaymee- aww, she's gone pink!

Rachael finally returns her original colour and you proceed walking towards the stage.

You- we need to take the boys out tonight, Niall told me they haven't been going out much so I said we'd take them somewhere? If you guys want to come, you can sleep round mine tonight?

The girls all agreed as you made your way threw the crowed towards a big, bulky security guard. You explained your situation, and he lead you into the boys dressing room, he knocked and introduced you to the boys. You made your way in and as soon as you stepped inside the room you were greater with the wrapping of Niall's arms around your body. You swung your arms around his body as well and saw all the boys giving the girls hugs, Liam and Rachael embraced for a long time. After all the dramatic hugs, you all took seats, you sat next to Niall with in the safety of his arms, Jaymee was squeezed tightly against Harry with his arms round her waist. Louis had his arm round Isabel and Daisie was leaning into Zayn's chest on the sofa next to them. Liam was lying on his own sofa, head and tailing with Rachael, Liam was holding Rachael's knees and staring into her eyes.. Damn they were in love.