Fanboy;Chapter One - Black Hair , Blue Eyes

"The Mortal Instruments" and "The Infernal Devices "belong to Cassandra Clare , as do their rights ."Fangirl " and all of its rights belong to Rainbow Rowell ."Harry Potter " belongs to J.K.  Rowling .

*********************

Alec had not meant to add a certain boys name into his fanfiction, it had just happened.

Sitting at the corner table in the college canteen, the crowded swirls of people floating around him in a blur, Alec glanced over his companions .His sister Isabelle was twirling a plastic knife between her fingers as though she would be willing to use it on someone at any second, spaces down from her was Clary , who was tucking her ginger curls behind her ears, while shouting at Jace .Who grinned his usual sly sex god smile.

Alec looked down at his sandwich; trying not to look as though he had just mentally called his step brother a sex god .What the hell is wrong with me? He tried to eat his lunch but it suddenly felt unappealing .So he sat awkwardly at the table, not sure if it would be socially acceptable to pullout his notebook or scroll through his tumblr whilst his headphones blasted "My Chemical Romance". Probably not. He thought picking a hole in his jumper sleeve .

It was at this point, while Alec sat in antisocial limbo , he noticed the boy at the opposite side of the room ,perched catlike on the table that was shrouded by preppy girls and cool people (who clearly weren't too afraid to scroll through there dashboard in public ) .

Even from a distance Alec could see the way the boys smooth limbs fell effortlessly .As though that boy wasn't sitting on a table at all ,but acutely a throne ,from the way he looked complete regal and elegant .He possessed high cheekbones and a fine bone structure embedded on his caramel colored skin ,that was covered in a powdery glittering substance .

His outfit might have been the thing that made you first look at him ,(as well as his spiky black glittered locks) ,tight ripped leather skinny jeans that sunk so low on his thin hips that Alec was sure it couldn't be legal, high chunky purple combat boots and a bright pink tee that screamed in bubble font " Do you want to make some magic?".But after Alec got his first glance he really wasn't sure he could turn away.

Then he saw the boy's eyes. Bright topaz green cloaked in amber , so light that they were a golden yellow .The pupils looked oddly thin as though whenever the boy blinked his lick lashes they would shrink then expand . More catlike than human .Alec found then entrancing. For a split second he thought the eyes met his own, but he turned back to the table flustered, sure he was mistaken.

When Alec attempted to turn back to look at the cat eyed boy ,he was met with a bright blue t-shirt instead ,that typed in block letters" Still not King ".Simon smiled over the top of Alec's head ,a flashy grin that lit his hazel eyes and white teeth ,before he flipped his chocolate curls out of his face and sat down with a thud at Alec's side (the one nearest Clary of course ).

"Oh look it's the mundane did you come to drool over Isabelle again ?"Jace muttered picking at his apple not bothering to face Simon (who was blushing) with his blazing golden eyes ."Jace !"Clary said outraged ,making Jace jump slightly though he didn't apologies."Don't shout at me Fairchild ,I just don't want your bestie over there checking my out Izzy while I try to eat .It's all very off-putting "."Jace "Izzy mouthed ,shooting him a dark look while she throw her charcoal hair over her shoulder as if to say –shits-going -to-go-down .

"I'm so sick of you making up words and yelling at Simon .Its all made up !We aren't five .You cant just come out with all this stuff like "Ooh no I have to be Alec's partner in P.E he's my parabatai "or "Or look it's another downworlder on the subway ,wonder what happened to his flying motorbike ".Because you're making it all up and you know it(and the last one rips of Harry Potter ) ."Izzy hissed ,the words that had been a burden on her chest for to long "Just take a creative writing class like Alec or something !"