MAD - Winter Edition

WOW!! Thank you guys for 1k!!! I really didn't expect it when I started this story..
~
Sorry.. I know it's not Christmas anymore.. Just deal with a Christmas chapter.. It goes along to the story.. ^^ (I'm writing this chronologically)

Bam Bam POV

Our comeback got released last week, and we also released our MV. I hope our fans are going to like our comeback.. Anyways.. Jackson? Why was he acting so weird a few weeks back? Apperently.. I was the only one to notice.. When I asked Yugyeom, he told me that he thought Mark acted weird.. Maybe we should go see their families soon.. They probably miss them..

All right.. So where holding a small mini party because we want to make rice cakes to papa JYP. And we haven't told him, because we want it to be a surprise..

So we're about to make them right now..

During the making of the rice cakes..

Why is Jackson always feeding Mark with such a huge grin on his face? And I got rejected last time I wanted to get fed by him.. What is wrong with the two of them? They are acting like they were a couple.. A couple?????

ARE THEY A COUPLE???? I NEED TO ASK THEM!! OH NOOOOOO!!!

I glance over at Yugyeom.. Looks like he noticed too.. I'll have to speak with him afterwards..

Papa JYP POV

I hear the Confession song start as I hear the boys sing.. Then one after one, they appear in front of me with a smile on their faces.

Bam Bam surprised me when he crawled out from under the sound control board, and they came with rice cake.. I smiled as I thanked the boys for the surprise.

"No we thank you for letting us do a comeback for the fans." Jackson smiles. God he's a sweet guy, I hope he finds a sweet girl one day.. Yeah definitely not now.. And definitely not any girl from the industry.. Whatever..

I taste the rice cake, wow they really did their best..

"It's really good, you guys did well." I smiled and they started cheering..

A few weeks later

Bam Bam POV

We're on our way home in the flight from Hong Kong, we just finished the Mama concert. Personally, we did well.. Fans cheered for us, I think they liked it too..

Jackson didn't get to see his family, and again, he rejected me, when I asked if I could sit with him on the plane.. He said he would sit with Mark.. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE TWO OF THEM???

I had already spoken with Yugyeom about it, he said it would be a big problem if this little thought was actually reality.

What if they really were a couple? What if they had been a couple for long? No it's definitely new..

I recalled the memory of where Mark came to me and said Jackson here, Jackson there, Jackson everywhere.. Maybe that was it?? OH GOD!!! THIS IS A BIIIIIIIG PROBLEM!!!

3rd POV

The boys had to perform 'Confession Song' and 'If you do' during all December. Finally, they had three days off on Christmas.. Junior and JB went to see their families, while the other four members, decided to celebrate Christmas together.

After Christmas, the boys had to practice with the members from BTS and from VIXX for a surprise collaboration. BTS and GOT7 already knew each other, Rap Moon even had suspicions for the Markson couple.. But they didn't talk about it.

The 30th of December, they performed together in front of the fans.

And in the end, they all wished their fans happy new year!!!

HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR!!!

I've got some more ideas in the back of my mind ;) So please wait for it!!! Thank youuuuu :*