Pool Party at Ino's house-Seven Minutes in Heaven

~*~ Abbie's POV

"Okay, everybody! It's my party, so I decide what games we play." says Ino loudly as we all sit down in her house. "So I declare that we play Seven Minutes in Heaven."

I sigh. "We all know there's a catch, Ino. What is it?"

She giggles. "Instead of seven..."

Oh no....

"It'll be Thirty Minutes in Heaven, and then I get to push everybody back in the pool!"

I facepalm. 

Always more than seven minutes......nooo.......I fucking hate life......

The last time we played Thirty Minutes, I got stuck in the closet with Shino. It was really boring. We barely even talked, just kind of sat there awkwardly.

~*~

Ino drags me over and pushes me in the closet. 

"But who did I get?" I ask her. 

She laughs."You'll see." she smiles creepily. "Soon enough."

"Stop being creepyyyyy...."

She shuts the door on me, and the closet goes dark. 

What if I get...I don't know, Lee or somebody!? That would be awkward. I want Neji-kun....

A few moments later, a figure walks into the closet and closes the door again. I immediately know who it is. 

"Hello."

"Hey."

"You don't mind bugs, do you?"

"Uh, no?"

"Whenever I'm in the dark, they tend to have their own intentions, and I can't control them."

"Oh. I'm not going to freak out of they touch me, if that's what you mean. I'm not a total girl like some people. *cough* Ino *cough* Sakura *cough*."

"Hn."  Shino laughs, and I feel bugs crawl up my arm. 

"I said nothing, if they ask."

"Right..."

"Seriously, you tell them, you're dead, Aburame."

~*~

Eventually, Ino and Sakura found out, and I was fighting off two angry 'SASKAY DUCKBUTT UCHIHA FAN CLUB' girls for an hour. I shudder at the memory. 

"Okay, everybody put something in this bag here, and we'll start."

I fish out a senbon, and throw it in the bag, just to piss people off. 

Once everyone's placed an object in the bag, I close my eyes, and pray Ino doesn't pick me to go first. 

"Hmmmm. Who want to go first? Come on, ladies, I know you all want Sasuke-kun, but he's mine."

No one wants Saskay, Ino. And he belongs to Sakura. God, why did I even come to this party....

I gag at the thought of being in a closet with Lee or Choji for thirty minutes. It's not that they're not nice people, because they are very kind, and I kind of feel bad for trying to drug them to make them... But anyway, they're just not the type of people you'd want to be stuck in a closet with. Lee would probably try to get you to start training until you pass out, and Choji would just give you a bag of chips and leave you alone. That's very kind and all, but that's not what the game is supposed to be about.