Dad's Class!!! ;-D

Percy

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!

So. Here's the thing. The kids got on the train. We and the rest of the seven were called to CHB. We are doomed.

Don't worry. Much. We aren't going on another quest, those days are over. Now...

OUR F***ING KIDS ARE IN A F***ING PROPHECY!!!!!!!!!!

I swear one of these days I'm going to chop the FATES into little pieces and throw them into the pit.

It is bad enough that they spent years tormenting me and my wife and my friends, now they're going after my KIDS!!!

Calm down Percy.

So, Annie and I are going to Hogwarts to resume our former positions and look after the kids, possibly help them along the way.

You're probably wondering about the prophecy.

Time won't tell in darkness An enemy shall return For his sweet revenge

So as you can see, we are doomed. Not to mention the second one.

Children of Heroes past, Joined together, a team to last. The sea, the owl, the lightning, and the skies, Could be torn apart by twisted lies.

Doesn't that just sound so cheerful!

It was the first morning of classes when we arrived at Hogwarts. I kissed my Wise Girl goodbye and we left to teach our seperate classes. My first class was Gryffindor and Ravenclaw seventh years. Zo, Luke, and Charlie were first to enter the classroom. I smiled when I saw Zo and Charlie holding hands. They walked up to me.

"So dad, what's the prophecy?" Zo said.

I stared at my eldest daughter in shock.

"I never said anything about a prophecy. Can't a father come to teach at his children's school when it's his first two's last year?"

She just raised an eyebrow at me. Dam.

"Fine. There have been two new ones."

They gasped in horror. One prophecy was bad but two was doom. At least it wasn't three though. Three would seal their fate.

"Hey, don't worry. We'll figure it out. For now, who wants to do a demonstration?"

My daughter's hand shot into the air and the boys cringed back. It was resonable. No one wants to fight Zoë. She has her mother's battle strategy and my skill/strength. She was deadly. She was quickly surpassing my skill and would soon be better than the best warriors in history. Over the years, Zoë was always best in any and all defensive classes.

"I'm sorry Zoë. You can't do a demonstration if no one will do it with you."

She glared back at her twin and her boyfriend. Luke pushed Charlie towards her. Charlie sighed in defeat. Just then, a howler came in the window. The kids immediately went to close the door and the windows then cast a spell on the room so no one outside could hear what happened inside. I braced myself and opened it. It was from Piper.

"PERSEUS JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAD BETTER NOT MAKE MY SON FIGHT YOUR DAUGHTER! No offense Zoë but you are to skilled with a sword. MAKE HER FIGHT HER BROTHER!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!"

Delightful.

"Well, I guess that's settled. Zoë against Lucas."

My first son gulped and started inching towards the door. I really do pity him. They're already doomed enough. I think I'll help him out.

"You know what Luke, you'll fight me first then I'll do the example for you after."

Luke sighed in relief but I started to regret my decision when Charlie shook his head, patting me on the back while Zoë smiled deviously. Schist.

The rest of the class walked in along with a group of first year kids. Oh gods, what have I gotten myself into?

"Alright kids I am Professor Jackson. You all know my kids in their last year. For those of you who are first years, this is my eldest son, Lucas Jackson and my eldest daughter, Zoë Jackson. Today we'll have two demonstrations. Now I only teach physical combat to year 4-7 though I still think you should have an idea of what's to come so first my son and I will fight then I'll fight my daughter."

At that many people that didn't know Zoë well gasped, saying that I have a way better chance against her.

"Well, my daughter has always had more of an interest in physical defence than my son. So, let us begin."

I took out riptide and Luke took out his dagger.

"Let's do this."

Sorry! This was a really short chapter but I wanted to update.