A Gryffindor Living up to Slytherin Expectations

Luke

I really don't feel like getting into this right now so I'll make it short. My dad beat me and my twin beat my dad. To be honest, I don't care. That isn't what I'm mad about. I'll tell you what I'm mad about. At lunch we got to the great hall at the same time as the first years. Zo, Charlie, James, and Lilac sat at the Gryffindor table so I stood beside them for a bit, talking. I saw Rose coming over with a Slytherin boy who introduced himself politely as Scorpius Malfoy. That kid from Gryffindor, William, was sitting close to us and would occasionally scoff at something we said. It was getting on my nerves. However, when Lacy and Ezmeralda came in hand in hand, what he did was the last straw. William's eyes widened and his face twisted in disgust.

"What are you doing!?!" he exclaimed, revultion obviously laced into his voice.

Lacy glared.

"It isn't any of your buisness but if you must know, I'm holding hands with my girlfriend."

I saw James' eyes widen in shock. James whispered to me

"Do your little siblings know that Lacy is les?"

I laughed.

"First of all, she's bi and second of all, they have no clue."

That's when William decided to speak. Very loudly, if I may add.

"That is disgusting!"

In an instant Charlie's arms were locked around Zoë's waist as she struggled to attack the stupid eleven year old. Lacy and Mer both looked like they'd been slapped in the face while the rest of our group froze in shock and horror.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU YOU MOTHER F*****G SON OF A B***H!!!" My twin screamed at him in rage.

By now, pretty much the whole school was glaring at the boy. He had the audacity to glare right back. He said loud and clear to the whole Hall what he thought confidently.

"What is happening here" he pointed at the two girls. "is sick and twisted and wrong! Even in the muggle world it is frowned upon! These abominations are worse than..."

He then said something unforgivable.

"...mudbloods."

The whole school gave a collective gasp of horror.

I slowly walked up to him. I leaned down until my lips were right next to his ear.

"If you ever hurt my family again..."

His voice quivered as he tried to seem tough.

"W-w-what are you g-going to d-do about it?" he squeaked.

"Let's just say... I won't be holding my twin back next time."

We sat down as he gulped and quickly got as far from us as possible while still being at Gryffindor table. Later on, the guy was still shooting scared glances at us and the bloody gashes left on Charlie's arms from my twin's nails as she had tried to kill the younger boy with her bare hands.

I looked up to the staff table to see my mother frowning at the scene in disapproval and my father chuckling to himself as he watched my sister fuss over Charlie.