I Wish He Knew...

I woke up this morning looking like an unwrapped mummy. Last night, like every school night, I cried myself to sleep because I didn't want to go to school the next day. I went downstairs and greeted my mother but I got no reply. She was sitting on the couch with some random man that I had never seen before and was super high, just like every morning. My mother truly does not care about me. When I told her about me being bullied, she said "You deserve it. And if you don't like it, then you can fight back, bitch ."

As I arrived to school with my friends, we were soon approached by the bullies. There was an automatic staredown between the 4 of us and the 5 of them. Although there were 2 different kinds of stares. We had a very fearful look in our eyes because we knew what was going to happen to us. But their look was menacing and scary. It was dead silent until we heard Niall whisper "Get them " to the other 4 guys. Somewhere between his words, my brain told my feet to run. The same thing must have happened with Destiny, Arika, and Kaylee because when I looked back, they were right behind me. Eventually the 5 caught up to us. The grabbed us by our ears and started slapping us. We were all struggling to get away but I was really close to getting out of his grip. That was when Louis decided to help Niall by pulling my other ear, restricting me more. The pain was too much to bear and we were screaming our lungs out. Finally Principal Fields came out of her office, stopped the torturing, and took the bullies to her office.

*Niall's POV *

Principal Fields made us sit in her office while she went to her meeting.

After she left, we sat there bored for about 20 minutes until Liam came up with the idea of playing the classical Truth or Dare. Harry asked Zayn, who picked truth. Harry's question was "Do you still like Kaylee? " Zayn denied it. "LOUIS! Truth or dare? " shouted Zayn. "Uhhh dare I guess." Louis said hesitantly. "I dare you to dry hump Principal Field's chair." said Zayn. Completing his dare, Louis dry humped the principal chair. Up next, Louis stayed in the chair, turned to me and asked "Truth," with a straight face "or dare? " he said raising his eyebrow on the last word. I felt a little risky so I replied "Dare." My dare is to date Gia for a week. -_-! This has to be the worst dare ever. I truly hate her. I really don't want to do it, but I don't want to be punk in front of my friends worthy either. I guess I have no other choice.

Shortly after I received my dare, Principal Fields came back. She gave us detention every day afterschool for the rest of the month. By them time we got out of her office, it was lunch time. The guys told me I had to ask Gia out now. It took about 5 minutes for me to find her lonely table. As I walked over, she noticed me coming over and her just dropped in fear. I didn't want her to be afraid of me at the moment because if she says no, the dare would be ruined. So I just smiled at her. When I reached her, Kaylee, Arika, and Destiny were staring me down with a look that said "We outnumber you four to one so you better not try anything ". I took Gia's hand and signaled to her that I needed to talk to her somewhere else.

I lead her into the deserted main hallway. She probably knows that this isn't for real but I want to make her think it is. I took her hands into mine, looked her in the eye, and came in really to her. In my sincerest voice I asked "Gia, will you be my girlfriend? " Her face went blank for 2 minutes and we were just staring at eachother. She broke the silence when she said "I know you are joking and this is not funny." She let go of my let go of my hands and started to walk away. I grabbed her hand again and told her that I was 100% serious. Her facial expression let me know that she still didn't believe me. I really didn't know what else to say or do to convince her. But then something clicked in my head and before even thinking about it, I kissed her. When my lips touched hers, I forgot about how much I hated her. I let go of her hand and moved both of my hands to her hips. I have never noticed how curvy she was. I just kept giving her little pecks on her lips until she finally kissed back. Our kiss was very long and passionate. It was going strong until 4 minutes later when the bell rung, indicating that it was class time. After I broke the kiss, she said "Yes. I will be your girlfriend. " I smiled at her and pecked her lips one more time.

*Gia's POV*

I really cannot believe that just happened. I'm pinching myself every time I think about what happened. I want to tell someone about it badly. But I can't tell Destiny, Arika, and Kaylee. I know they would judge me and be mad at me. I guess it's just my little secret.

I walked into science expecting a lot of questions from Arika, Kaylee, and Destiny. But when I was seating in my seat, I only saw Destiny and Arika, and they looked worried about something. I asked them where Kaylee was and they couldn't give me an answer.

*Niall's POV *

I don't like Gia, but that was a great kiss. Maybe this won't be such a horrible week after all? Anyways, I have to get to class. I heard Liam, Harry, and Louis laughing at me before I even got into the room. I shook it off and laughed with them. They asked me had I seen Zayn, and I told them no. Hmm... I wonder that sneaky guy is.