The Bullies

In all honesty, we  really never did anything to them to deserve this. 2 years ago, Niall and I were the best of friends. I had a crush on him back then too, I was gonna tell him. Around the same time I was about to express my feelings for him, he started being mean to me and hanging out with Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis.

   Zayn only picks on us because he used to date Kaylee and they had an ugly breakup. In a short summary, Kaylee caught him cheating on her with her older sister, Aria. Kaylee dumped him immediately, and Zayn spent about 3 months trying to get her back, but was denied every time. Soon, Zayn's love & grief turned into hate & regret.

   Liam really has no reason to dislike any of us. In my opinion, he is just one of Harry's followers. But he is my favorite bully besides Niall. He says something every now and then but never hits us. Louis is the instigator of the group. If we even look at them, he will tell the whole group, getting us into more trouble.His evil antics annoy me more than anything else, making him my least favorite.

  Harry, like Zayn, also is letting out his pent-up anger towards us. Last year, Harry was split between Arika and Destiny. One day, he had decided to ask them both out... and was rejected both times. In anger, he had unprotected sex with a fairly 'easy' girl named Sasha, who in result, became pregnant. Harry didn't want to own up to his actions so, he blamed Arika and Destiny for rejecting him.