Chapter Four

We ended up staying in Vegas for two weeks before my stalker was caught. Me and Dianne got along great. When she was having one of her good days she wanted to see me wear my belly. She got a kick out of it, and told us she wanted to be at our wedding. Spencer asked me to move in with him permanently. I agreed and we now have a beautiful daughter named Rose Lynn. She is currently a year old, and we are celebrating her birthday as I tell our story. I just found out I am pregnant again. I haven't even told Spencer yet. I'll probably tell him tonight after our private celebration. Even after a year Spencer still makes me weak in the knees with just a look or a kiss.

Excuse me everyone can I have your attention please Spencer says.

I look at him questionably I have no idea what he can want to announce.

I met the love of my life almost two years ago. She gave me a beautiful daughter and her undying love. She is my best friend and my whole world. Temple will you be my forever marry me Spencer says pulling out a ring box.

Yes a thousand times yes. I let him slide the ring on my finger and threw myself into his arms. I whisper in his ear we can't have a long engagement. And when he looked at me in question I say you are going to be a daddy again. I refuse to be fat when I walk down the aisle. I just found out today.

I am going to be a daddy again?

Yes Doc you are going to be a daddy again in about eight months. And that as they say is the end of our beautiful love story.