Ch 2: Coding and Chemistry

Stiles pulled out his phone when his ringtone Bad Moon Rising began to play. Upon checking his texts he saw that it was Lydia, his friend from beacon hills and the girl he had had a crush on before discovering that he was in fact bisexual and favoured men more then women.

Hey Stiles, I heard you got accepted to Western. Congrats. I made it into Waterloo so we can visit sometime. On the side note, you find any cute guys yet?

No Lydia, I didn't find any cute guys or girls for the matter and good job on Waterloo. We might as well visit sometime. I've got classes tomorrow and I have to code something so I'll text you later.

Stiles set down his phone and sighed loudly, as he got out his computer and set to work. Stiles was in the middle of designing and coding a video game cross between frogger and candy crush and the coding was seriously stressing him out. The frog always glitches when it reached the last jelly pad but his coding seemed perfect so he had no idea what actually was going on. He sighed in frustration before closing his laptop and slamming the door to his residence. He needed a coffee, no, he needed fifty coffees.

There was a Tim Hortons down the street so he decided to stop there. He had never had Tim Hortons before being from California where all the rage was Starbucks and he was looking forward to trying it for the first time. He pushed open the door and was immediately assaulted with the smell of coffee beans and sugary pastries baking. It smelled like home and it made him smile sadly. He stepped in line and quietly observed the people in the shop around him.

There was a group of about five girls who say together whispering and giggling obnoxiously. They had makeup plastered all over their faces and Stiles cringed a little. That type of girl always used you and pushed you around.

 That type of girl always used you and pushed you around

Over in a corner of the shop sat your typical hipster. His hair was slicked back and his massive nose was framed with a pair of obnoxious lens free glasses. He wore a red plaid shirt (who even wears plaid anyways?) and a grey distressed vest with a black and white striped bow tie. He looked full of himself and Stiles thought that he looked kind of gay but he really wasn't into the hipster types.

The line progressed and Stiles ordered a large white blueberry tea

The line progressed and Stiles ordered a large white blueberry tea. He took a sip and savoured the sweet, somewhat earthy taste of it. He didn't mind Tim Hortons, sure it wasn't as sweet as Starbucks but it was decent. He turned and upon walking out of the door, ran right into a stone of a man, spilling his drink on his jacket and on the mans jacket as well.

"I I'm so sorry." Stammered Stiles as he  quickly glanced at the man. His jaw was set in an angry expression and his pale blue eyes flashed with an unchained fury. His black leather jacket was slightly damp and Stiles just wanted to disappear or crawl into a hole and die.

"Yeah yeah, it's fine

"Yeah yeah, it's fine." Snarled the man as he pushed past stiles and into the coffee shop. Stiles stood dazed on the sidewalk with unchained thoughts running rampant in his mind.

Who is that?

Why is he so attractive?

I wonder if he's gay?

I think I like him.