The Sound of the Spheres

Saturn and Jovian Galactus
"Sound, the voice of the Universes, transmitted by various means across vast distances. Sparks from the various celestial bodies fill the void between stars and galaxies... I can hear these noises... Just have to tune them out..." The 'dragoness' would say softly, another creature beside her. The 'dragoness' who spoke was white, an illustrious white that could blind someone temporarily if looked upon at the right angle. She had markings, gold lines that formed various designs, flames, circuitry, and many others that changed with her mood. She had two sets of wings, translucent and colorful. They shined like prisms in the right angle and the 'dragoness' took pride in this. She flicked her tail to the side, rings rotating around the length of her thin, spines tail. These rings were only constructs, showing mood. They also rotated around her wrists, horns, and shoulders. She blinks a few times, blue eyes that met with the creature's yellow.
"Saturn... Dearest sister... I will help you through this... Problem..." The creature nodded.
"It's not that it's a problem, I just need to embrace it sis." Saturn, the 'dragoness' nods. She flicks an ear, giving a nudge to the creature beside her. The creature that was beside her was almost canine-like. Her snout was much like a canine's, but she had four yellow eyes. She had markings, green stripes and blotches like paint. She had a slight underbite, though lips covered that up nicely. Her body resembles a human female, almost perfect hourglass figure. She was larger than Saturn, but younger than her. She had spines along her back as well, tips glowing slightly.
"Jovian... The noises... I can hear war from Ionian..." Saturn lets out a whimper, putting on her headphones. The headphones seemed to be made of a type of crystalline material, colored a deep blue. They had odd properties, but served to block out excess noise until she was able to control this ability.
"Dearest sister... It'll be fine..." Jovian nods, but all was not fine. A resounding boom came from outside of the building, flames lapping at the clear wall. The displays on the wall glitched, faded, then shattered. Saturn would look at the clear wall that showed the city's skyline. It was lit brightly with an array of colors, a rainbow per se. Another resounding boom came from outside, and the panicked screams of the citizens came soon after. Saturn slowly looked back at Jovian, her sister.
"Let's go stop this... I am not fond of loud noises like this." Saturn stood after saying this, reaching up to her chest. She clutched a necklace, the crystal inside starting to glow with great luminosity as a holographic interface stemmed from the crystal. The interface had a few touch points and two disks, turntables. She flicks one and music started in her headphones, blaring dubstep. She then flicked the interface away, it seeming to blow away like sand off of a sand dune in the wind. She opened her right hand, it twitching to the beat as blue, circular waves radiated from her hand. Jovian was over on the other side of the room grabbing her compound bow. It was black, the laser-like bow strings glowing a nice neon green-ish yellow.
"You ready?" Saturn smirks a little, a sharp-toothed grin.
Jovian smirks as well, drawing an arrow and stringing it. "Indeed I am..." She nods and steps to the door, Saturn at the ready, rings pulsing to the beat. She eagerly opened the door and jumped out, straight into battle. Everything just... goes black... Only the figure of the sergal cub appears in the darkness.
//The Glasslands are waiting... You'll be here soon...// Only a soft chuckle and he disappears, a vision of Daggerfell...
Her vision returned, her and Jovian in the familiar lands of the Glasslands of Ambrosia Prime.
"Sis... What happened back there?" Saturn inclined her head to her sister.
"Seems like some type of remote transport... I do not know..." Jovian shakes her head slowly, some disapproval, and some confusion in her eyes.
"S-sis... There's a building... A good minute from here judging from the echoes of my radiation..." Saturn points, presumably North, though Ambrosia Prime's magnetic field is rather janked. She opened her hands, grabbing Jovian's with her free hand. She literally lunged through a sound wave to the building. (Not really gonna go into detail with that... Audiomancy is an odd magic study)
The building was glass... The same material of the surface of this continent. The structure was rather angular, being created from angular struts and beams. There was a soft voice coming from inside.
"The Glasslands... You came..." It was the voice of Daggerfell...
"It's him..." Saturn says softly.
"Him who?" Jovian inclines her head a little towards her sister.
"In a vision... I guess... C'mon..." Saturn would pull Jovian inside. The interior seemed small, cramped and dark. Only the glow of interfaces illuminated the room, the soft light reflecting off of the walls. She steps over to the interfaces, swiping a bit to check the readings.
"Come out... Young one." Jovian would be across the room, looking for Daggerfell in the soft blue glow. She had found the sergal, having him following her to Saturn.
"There you are... Now... Who are you and what do you want with me...?" Saturn kneels down to the cub's height.
"I'm just lonely is all... I need two for a bit of an experiement." Daggerfell was much smarter than his age looked. He only nodded and gestured to two cryotubes. "It will have no pain or ill health effects... You will only be gone for a good 10 years... This world's time at least. Not long at all."
"I see..." Jovian only nods, Saturn also. They both understood, and pretty much would have to do as told. They had no way off of this world... They only stepped to the tubes, following the sergal's directions. This seemed to be the last time that they'll see the outside world. With a hiss and a whir... They were asleep in cryostasis.