Car Ride

We walk out of the event hand in hand. As we walk down the steps, Liam places his hand on my waist and I smile. He smiles at me and we continue walking. We got to the car and as the gentleman he was opens my door and close it after I was in. He walks over to the other side, gives one last wave to his fans before he slips into his seat. I stare out my window as he answers his phone and the driver took off. I hate coming to events with him after we have a huge argument. I hate that I have to act as if everything was fine with my boyfriend who I was completely mad with at the moment.

"Yeah, we're on our way home. Yeah, okay. Uh, yeah I'll ask. Yeah okay. Later lad." Liam says as he hangs up. Then complete silence.

It was cold out in London. I had taken a small jacket but it wasn't enough. I rub my hands together and huff into them to warm them up. My legs are freezing as well. Liam then starts taking off his jacket and places it onto my lap causing the warmth of his body to send a sensation through my body. I don't say anything and neither does he. I unbuckle my seatbelt and place his jacket over mine. I love when he gives me his clothes because they always are warm and they smells like him. Once I was done putting my left arm into the sleeve I turn to look at him. He was on his phone scrolling down his newsfeed.

After his sweet gesture how could I be mad at him? Without him noticing, I slowly shift my body closer to him. I get up and sit on his lap, I sit with my back towards his door and wrap my arms around his neck.

"May I help you?" he asks surprised as he drops his phone on my lap.

I lean in without saying one word and softly peck his lips.

"I love you." I say after I pull away.

He is trying to hold in his grin before he smiles and says, "Ugh! (Y/N)! Why do you do this to me?" and lets his head fall back.

With both my hands I cup his face and kiss him again and I could feel him smile.

"I love you too baby" he says as he pulls away resting his forehead on mine.

"I'm sorry Li," I say as I start to play with his tie.

"I'm sorry too babe." He say as he lays his head on my shoulder.

I turn my focus onto his eyes. He was playing with the belt that was on his jacket, spaced out. We stay in this position for a few seconds before he speaks.

"You looked beautiful tonight." He says as he looks up at me with a sweet smile.

"You didn't look bad yourself Mr. Payne" I say as I send a smirk his way.

He laughs and kisses me. I could kiss him all day everyday.