capter 4

A/N: omgzz i was gone for so long 0.o im sorreh OwO

-
-

Still drying tears, I sniffled as i entered my house. it was midnight, but the sun was just going down. My cunty grandma was sitting on the couch with a microwave meal in front of the couch. She was watching her stupid fucking dr phil shows, until she saw me.

"where were you Skylette?? i've been so worri—"

"Shut the FUCK UP GRANDMA. I hate EVERYONE!!!!" i yelled. I was so done with everything, i just wanted to die.

I stormed into the kitchen, only to fined avocado rinds littreing the floor. I couldnt beleive her. she was practically shouting down a hoecery store isle that she was always a slut for avocados.

pissed off, and still incredibly hurt by jeff, I took a pudding cup upstairs to my room to eat in peace.

I couldnt stop thinking about jeff, amd how much of an assface he was. who did he think he was? he was such a pervert and not to mention a killer. but.... there was just something so.. sexy about it. thinking about it as i slurped down pudding almost turned me on. but it didnt because I'm nit a slut.

it was then that i heard a scream from outside. I looked out my window to see........................................................................................................................................................................... ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Someone getting murdered !!!!!!

i jolted up in my seat, trying to get a better look. Of course, there was the crisp white hoodie as the murdered person screamed as they were murdered. stunned, i pushed myself out my window, but didnt hurt myself because i danced when younger. back when my family gave a shit abkut me.

Once landing, I ran to the white hoodied person and yanked them away, seeing that it was obviously Jeff. The murdered person ran away as fast as they could, but their arm was ripped off so they had to leave it. i pushed Jeff angrily, but stole his knife first. He looked alarmed, his eyes widening for a second before he grabbed the Severus arm. "now we're both armed," He said with a maniac grin before bitchslapping me with the limpp cold fingers. It fucking hurt!!!

Tears once again in my ryes, i was about to throw the knife at his face before suddenly there were flashing blue and red lights and sirens headin our way. Jeff's eyes widened like crazy, as if they weren't beautifully wide enough already, and he grabbed my unarmed arm. next thing i knew, he was running while holding my hand. i blushed, and tried to keep up with him as the murdered arm was flapping in the breeze.

A/N: this one was short but only b/c i wanted to get it out as quiclly as possible !!!!! And i thought my writing has improved A LOT so i can write less now :3