MY FRIENDLY BFF

HI GUYS ENJOY READING ..

TONI'S POV

Tiara why are you crying? I ask her but she doesn't want to tell the reason why she is crying , I ask her again , I said is it because of someone or anyone? she did not tell me .

THEN TIARA SAID THE REASON WHY IS SHE CRYING...........

TIARA'S POV

Toni please tell the true am i a bad friend? (crying to toni's showlder)
I heard that someone hates me its just very difficult to make that memory lost (crying). PLEASE toni answer my question.

TONI'S POV

Of course not tiara ,no one knows who realy you are they do not know you yet,because i know that you are very nice friend. Its ok just dont think about that. Just think a happy memory so you'll be happy..

TIARA'S POV

(stopped crying) Thanks toni now i will not cry just because of someone tells me that i am not a good friend because i know now that i had a real friend like you ..

TONI'S POV

Its alright tiara.... Being a friend is not hard just be your self... true friend dont look at beauty or even if you are rich or poor... we dont buy and sell a friend no money or no things can stop the relationship of being who you are ... just be thankful to your friend and always put them in your heart..

SORRY IF IT IS SO SHORT JUST BE UPDATED THANK YOU....✌✌✌✌