Mortal Kombat: The true end!

I own nothing here, no characters, or anything.

As Kahn swung his war hammer injuring any one who was hit, the ground all around the Kombatants began to shake, and then,........The Pyrimid of Argus Ripped through the ground, sending eight kombatants flying in several directions, and the Pyrimid stoped at Kahn's foot, a coincidense most thought, but they all stood, staring at the fire atop the Pyrimid. After almost a minute, Stryker punched Millena in the eye, and ran up the side of the Pyrimid, untill more and more people began to run up and after him, people were being thrown of the sides, down the steps, and even being killed on the pyrimid, Kenshi stabed Sheeva, and then Quanchi engaged him in a sword fight, Quan chi (with his other sword) guted Kenshi, and then Ermac slammed Quan chi on the ground, and sent him flying to the bottom of the pyrimid, and then, he jumped five feet in the air, at witch point Shang Stung morphed from his Ermac disguise, and stole Kenshi's sole, and then, an old foe of Shang's approched, THE ZOMBIFIED LIU KANG! After a minute of truely heated kombat between Kang and Shang, Kahn ran tword them, and was dizzied when he was thrown off to his left, and the Onaga grabed Kahn and flew away with him, seeing an oppertunity, Shang ran to the top, till liu's hooked chains sliced into his shoulders and then the flame atop the Pyrimid was reveled to be the hellish fire spawn BLAZE! Now ultimately powered up, he burned Shang Alive in his giant, three fingered hand, Onaga droped Kahn on top of the Pyrimid, then Blaze blasted fire and burnt of Onaga's wings, he fell 10 stories to a jagged stone, and bleed to death, then all the kombatants tryed to kill blaze at once, but they failed, all of them began to brawl on the ground,  untill only Kahn, who some how survived his fall, and Raiden were left....., But, going against the rules he ran upto blaze, and slamed him around, beating the hell out of him with his war hammer, untill Blaze was on his knees, begging for mursy, Kahn gave him none, and bashed in his skull, the power of Blaze flew into Kahn just as raiden made it to the top, then, Kahn easily began to beat Raiden to death with his bare hands.  To find out what happens next, look up the begining scene of mortal kombat 9.