kaise yeh yariyaan season 3

About me : manan fan and i read manan fanfictions and decided to write fanfiction from my side plz support me.

Story starts from manan left to foreign for manik treatment and treatment held in four months and treatment became sucess and manik decided to return to mumbai but nandini refuse for going because she learns neyoinka was return and scared to loose manik again firstly manik disagreed and seeing nandini fear he also agreed because of nandini he dont see her in dis condition and both decided to study here only and luving of foreign countries nandini became bold wearing shorts ,crop tops & single piece dress seeing dis new avatar of nandini manik became over possessive because in clg all r ogling her but nandini not giving shit of it because she know her manik is their for her secure her and finally became one year manan are staying in foreign only i this year manik and nandini became famous there they give indivdal & combined concerts and nandini became model also she is became very hot firstly nandini got offer of modeling companies first she not agreed but manik forced her then lasly manik regret his decision because she became dream gril of every boy,yeah manik is missing fab 5 badly he want return to mumbai but nandinu was not agreeing she also want to go but fear was stoping her and she also became rich because of modeling and concerts and chacha &chachi also starts company became very sucess in one year and chachi lies to amms she told nandini only living forign i only sent to best studies amms also agreed .

Fab 3:
Alya:she became very mature for learning from her life and she and she realises her mistake also dhrvu and her relationship and she was waiting for dhrvu and she have a gut feeling ine say dhrvu will come and regularly she wents dhrvu housr for hope and dhrvu mom also give very respect to her and she was continuing fashion profession also open boteque also abd missing fab 5 and visits to foreign also spent some to them.

Mukti:
In one year she realises albums and became popular still she sad of fab5 missing badly ,she want to move on from abhimanyu and she tries & lives with navya she always try to hook up one guy to navya because she wants to navya move on and became frnd with aryamaan because she do lot of album from khurana industries and she have little crush on him and she also visits to spend time to manan.

Dhrvu:
Dhrvu leave the music and take the profession of dance he was living australia and start the dance pvt class to students and still loves the alya badly and he thinks alya was moved on he was trying to move on and regulary see the manan&mukti concerts and have a guilty for leaving his frnds.

Navya : navya became popular rj and living with mukti she gave the abeer to adopt one gud family because first she decided give the adopt the shail but legally not happened and secondly change his behaviour thats way decided give the normal life to abeer ,she visits see the abeer for some times and she not ready give the another chance any guy because she was loving cabir still not over him missing him badly but she cant tell this problem mukti also she also visits manan along with mukti and alya.

Aryamaan:
Aryamaan starts a liking to mukti but stops for fear of loosing her because his first love was failure but he have no feelings from her but still she was his best frnd.