Kanye Rest

Kanye West put his finger in Kanye West lips, silencing him from further warnings, "Shhh, imma let you finish but, no one has to know our little secret. You're safe with me," He whispered into Kanye's ear.

Kanye looked at Kanye with half-lidded eyes. "K-Kanye..."  Kanye stroked Kanye slightly, sending a combination of heat and shivers down his smooth skin. Kanye trailed his hands from down his neck to rest on his torso.

Nobody would take Kanye from Kanye. Not Kim, not Scott, not even his homeboy Jay-Z.

"Don't worry Yeezy, just let me take you tonight." He declared huskily then he-

Kanye woke up from his Louie Vuitton bed with a start, unsure of his surroundings. Damn this shit is wack, he said to himself. Posters of himself were elevated high above across the room, making Kanye gaze lovingly at the vision. His alarm clock with a Kanye West song rang through the room and a mirror glinted close by temptingly.

Kim lay beside him, snoring and muttering something about Paris. Kanye shifted his eyes toward the shining prince beside him.

He picked up the mirror and stroked it softly, "I love me," he hummed in delight. They were so close but so far, two different realms apart. But simple stroking could not keep him at sake forever, he thought. He would have Kanye soon and no one could stop him.