Chapter 1

BOOM !!! BOOM!!

Sound Of The Gun Shots Ringing Off.

Immediately Getting On The Ground I Began To Crawl Towards The Bathroom.

Finally Reaching The Doorknob, I Slowly Turn The Knob.

Kayla: Shayla Get The Hell Out !!! She Yelled Pushing Me Out The Bathroom Then Closing The Door.

I Just Quickly Ran In Our Room & Lock The Door. Sliding Down The Door, I Began To Cry.

     BOOM !!!

I Quickly Began To Wipe My Face & Began To Get Nervous. It Sound Like Someone Knock Down A Door.

Kayla: Mom What Is Going On ?

Mom: Pack Up All Your Shit & Where The Hell Is Shayla ?

I Began To Hear Footsteps.

  BANG BANG BANG !!!

Mom: Shayla Open This Door You Don't Pay No Damn Bills. She Said Whispering.

I Quickly Stood Up & Unlock The Door.

Her & Kayla Barge Straight In & Began Packing.

When They Pack Enough Clothes, They Exit Out The Room. Few Minutes Later I Watch Them Sneak Out The Window N Down The Fire Escape.

Yep They Gone Again. They Always Pack A Few Clothes N Leave When They In Trouble With The Dealers.

The Banging Begin To Stop.
I Immediately Ran To The Front Door When I Seen That The Door Was Unlock.

Gosh How Stupid Can You Be.

Me: Could've Turn The Fucking Knob. I Said Yelling.

My Stomach Began To Ramble But I'm Not Surprise I Haven't Ate Since Friday & Today Monday. My Mom Don't Provide For Me & My Sister. She Tell Us We Grown So We Can Provide For Ourselves. 

I Sometimes Get Lucky When I See Mrs. Pam. She Amazing She Cook For Me, Let Me Bathe, And Even Give Me Couple Bucks For Clothes. It's Just Enough To Grab Me A Nice Amount Of Stuff From The Goodwill.

***************

My Alarm Went Off Letting Me Know It's Time For School. I Quickly Slip On Some Blue Jeans, Faded Black Tee That Have A Few Holes Here N There, And My Beat Up Black Chucks. Put My Hair In A Ponytail & Grab My Books. Walking Out The Door, I Lock Up & Proceeded To School.

Walking Out My Dirty Apartment Building, I Began Walking To School. The Cold Wind Blew, Making Me Shiver. 

My Name Is Shayla Blacko, I Am 18yrs Old, Junior At Langston High School, I'm Black, I Have One Sister Name Kayla. She Is 23,She Drop Out Of School At The Age Of 15, & Began To Basically Pimp These Guys Out. She Dates Them For A Couple Weeks Then Rob Them From All They Money. I Just Wanna Get Scholarship N Go Off To School. I Don't Know Rather I Want To Go To UCLA Or Clark Atlanta. I'm Kind Of A Loner Other Than My 2 Friends, I Don't Have Anyone Else. But I Am Ok With That Less Friends Less Problems.