Chapter 3

Authors Note:
*I'm Going Skip Them At School.
* Story Going Be Mostly Shayla POV

Next Day After School

Mariah: Ugh Mrs. Conner Gave Us All This Damn Homework. She Said Complaining Looking At All The Papers.

Jessica: Hoe You Whining About Some Worksheets, Mr. Dander Assigned Us To Do A 8 Page Essay Over This Dumb Ass Movie. She Said Rolling Her Eyes.

I Didn't Comment Even Tho I Have A 10 Page Essay Over Human Body N 5 Worksheets Plus I Need To Study For A Test Tomorrow. I Know I Can Get That All Done In A Jiffy.

We Walk To Jessica Range Rover. As We Were Getting In, I Heard Loud Music Blasting. Causing All Of Us To Look Where The Music Was Coming From.

Jessica: Oh My Fucking God. She Said With Her Mouth Open.

Mariah: Oh Shit, Let's Hurry N Go. She Said Getting In The Fast.

She Didn't Had To Say It Twice Jessica Flew In The Car, N Was Reversing Out In No Time. Good Thing I Was Quick Or Else I Would've Got Left.

I Was Alittle Lost On Who Was It, That Made Jess N Riah Hurry N The Car. I Didn't Even Have The Chance To Look.

Mariah: Damn That Was Close. She Said Laughing As We Were Pulling In Jess Driveway.

Jessica: BITCH My Heart Dropped Till My Ass For A Minute. She Said Blinking Multiple Times.

We Start Dying Laughing.

Mariah: Hoe How You Know We Wanted To Come Here? She Said Mugging Jess.

Jessica: Bitch Shut Up I Just Knew Y'all Was Staying The Weekend Like Always, Don't Shit Change. She Said Unlocking Her Front Door.

We Walk Straight To The Kitchen N Start Raiding Jess Cabinets N Fridge. Jess Kitchen Always Be Stock. That's One Of The Reasons Why I Love Coming Over. The Only Time I Eat Everyday Is When I'm Over Jess House.

Mariah: Who Got You Over There Cheesing So Hard. She Said Munching On Some Lays.

Jessica: Girl Nobody But Kareem, He Said They Finna Come Over. She Said Smirking.

Mariah: Forreal Bitch? We Need To Go Freshing Up N Shit. She Said Rushing Upstairs To Jess Room.

Jessica: Girl Why You So Amp? She Said Smirking Finding Her Something To Wear.

Mariah: Bitch Duh Poppy Sexy Ass Coming. She Said Biting Her Lip.

Jessica: Nah Hoe Poppy For La La N You For Luke, Me N Kareem Already Discuss This. She Said Laughing.

Me: Wait What? I Said Confuse.

Like How The Hell You Just Going Say Who For Who.

Mariah: Luke Fine N All But Poppy Look Like He Got That Big Thick Vein Dick. She Said Licking Her Lips.

Sometimes Riah Act So Much Like A Hoe. Not Like A Thot But A Straight HOE.