Foreword

Brief Look: (plot)

In an instant, the charming pretty boy became her soon-to-be-step-brother.

Just a beat, she found herself head-over-heels.

One blink, there was another.

***

Brief Look: (characters)

*Ren*
She finds it a privilege than something she was worth of. He was not someone seizable. He was a pedestal, too steep to conquer. So, when noticed, it felt as if it was a once in a lifetime chance. She felt she got more than what she deserved. It's because it's just like that, society has labelled her far inferior of him and he was labelled as someone priceless, that she believed it.

*Marco*
He was that charming, irresistable pretty boy, who had always been consoled by having the comfort of good things coming his way. It was unimaginable and unmanageable for him to become less, to receive less and most of all to admit less. Less of which is according to his standards, of course.
Nothing beats his enthusiasm to achieve what he thinks he rightfully owns. He is confident and passionate. His only apprehensions are external causes that would halt his aspirations. Nothing would get on his way, which leads him to being inconspicuous of his actions.

*Rom*
He seemed like a duly superficial person if not known. People had known him as the handsome popular cool guy who loved his popularity, who enjoyed girls, who is afraid of commitment, and is infuriated by rejection. Some claims he's charming and sweet yet he's shallow and full of air for others.
He seemed like an open book, but for him and for the persons closest to him, there are pages that are yet to be uncovered. Good or bad? That's the tough question.

***

Characters inspired by:
Hashtags'

Ronnie Alonte|Rom|
Mccoy De leon|Marco|

***

This is entirely fiction.