Lust

She continued bobbing her head up and down. I was close to cumming. Her warm mouth enveloping all of my length was the best feeling ever. "I-i'm close!" I moaned as I began to thrust into the back of her warm throat.

I was at my limit, I pulled out of her mouth and shot glob after glob of cum on her face. She slowly sucked my tip, cleaning off any cum still on it. She took her mouth off and opened her mouth wide.

Her tounge was coated in my tounge, some was even dripping off of her tounge. The image before me made me want her more. "Can you turn around?" I asked. She happily said yes and turned around presenting it all to me.

I drooled at the sight of her crotch. It was wet, she wanted me inside of her. I prodded her entrance with my tip. She let out a moan as I continued prodding her.

"Y-you can go in!" She moaned. I happily accepted the offer and slowly slid inside of her. It was even warmer than her mouth. As she moaned more, I thrusted in and out of her. I was already close to cumming, she was really good to have gotten me this close that fast.

"D-don't let up!" She cried. In response to that. I started going as fast as I could. I kept thrusting until I came deep inside of her. All into her womb, I pulled out and laid on my back. She started licking off my cum along with her juices.

"Master", she asked," would that much cum get me pregnant?" She stared at her belly, somewhat swollen from all the cum I shot into her.

"Maybe." I replied with a blush on my face. I kissed her on the lips passionately as I prodded her tail hole with a finger.

"Y-you want that hole too?" She asked as I put my whole finger in. She helped in surprise, but started moaning as I pumped it in and out. I pulled it out and started sliding in my cock, already lubricated from my pre-cum

It was really tight, I had trouble thrusting in and out for a bit. But it soon loosened as I continued thrusting in and out of her tail hole. I was already close again!

"I-i'm goona cum!" I said as I pulled out and came all over her chest. I collapsed next to her on the bed.

"Should we clean off?" She asked. I shook my head no and said I was to tired and we could do it in the morning. We both drifted off to sleep.