forward

It's about a week since I banged her that night. Her belly grew a bit big. I'm pretty sure she was pregnant, making me a daddy. I giggled a bit at the thought of that. She was asleep on the couch next to me. I leaned over and kissed her forehead gently. I decided to sleep for a bit too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I woke up with her in my arms still. This was about an hour later, she slowly woke up as well. She kissed me as her eyes opened up. I kissed her back gently, adding a bit of tounge this time though. I felt around her crotch a bit, it was getting wet. I slowly inserted a finger and pumped it in and out. She moaned in bliss as it went in and out of her.

   "I-i'm cumming"! She cried as she squirted her juices all over my finger. I slowly pulled it out, and licked it off after. I was pretty hard as well, it was obvious from the slowly growing bulge in my pants. Glaceon rubbed the area of my pants with the bulge.

   "Can you pull them off?" She asked.

   "Of course"! I replied gleefully as I slid them off. She licked my balls as she toyed with my hard erection with her paws. I was dripping precum so soon already. She licked along my shaft, taking in all the flavor

   "You taste so good!" She said as she was licking. She then slowly enveloped her mouth over my erection's head. She began suckling at it, drinking any precum coming out. It was already a lot of pleasure coming from that and I came all in her mouth. She coughed a bit from all the cum.

   "I love you." She said while swallowing the rest of my cum

   "I love you too." I replied as I kissed her. I knew, I just knew we were going to have a wonderful life together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   If you read this far.... Thank you, if you want me to do a smut fanfic involving a different pokemon, comment it down below. This is also my first fanfic so no hate pls ^^