chapter 2

So here goes next part....

Chapter 2

Nandini 's pov...

Oh no!!! Ayappa i forgot my diary. How can i forget it.. I am becoming careless day by day.. I should be really careful from now on..
I reached my classroom but diary was not there..may be someone has given it to lost and found department, i should check there...
After more than five minutes i reached to the lost and found department..i am telling you this college is so massively big that i can come here for jogging everyday and i will not have to do any more workout.. Anyway when i reached to the department i litteraly widened my eyes and mouth that anyone can compare me with gaping fish.. I know that was really bad comparision.
My diary has been murdered by someone ...and its body is lying on the floor in shreds..how can someone kill something so innocent..i am going to cry...suddenly i saw someone and i got my smile back..
" hey buddy, who are you?? And what are you doing here in lost and found department.." i asked him..but as if he will answer me.. I mean come on a puppy can not speak..untill he is a wolf..but he is so small..chhotu sa..i am already loving him.. I picked him up..awww such a cute puppy..
I should go now its already so late thank god today i had taken a leave from my job otherwise i would have been super late for my job..i started walking towards corridor suddenly all lights got off.. Ohh no!! Please ayappa dont tell me i am locked in the college.. I started running towards the gate of college.. When i reached at the gate..it was already locked..
Ayappa how can you do this to me.. What will i do now??? I literally started panicking..
"Come on nandini dont panic you have to find your way and buddy dont worry you are safe with me.."
I know i am blabbering but you cant blame me at least in this situation..
I thought to call one of my friend but they all stay far away from the college..i need to think something else..then i saw a window open and i know what to do.. Yes!! I am going to climb from the window..ya..i can do it..
Finally after the struggle of 15 minute i am now outside of the gate with my new buddy safe and sound.. But i dont think i will catch any bus at this time its already 8 pm.. I have to take auto or taxi..
After 10 minutes i found one taxi..and told driver address.. After only 5 minutes of drive..driver suddenly stopped the taxi..
" kya hua driver bhaiya taxi kyun roki aapne??" I asked him nervously because i am already scared i hope he is not some psyco killer or some robber..please ayappa help me..
"Madam, kuchh gundeyy ek ladke ko mar rahe hai"
Listening to this i got scared..last thing i want is another trouble for me.."please ayappa aaj aap kya kar rahe ho mere sath!!"
I am sure looking at my expression driver must be thinking that i am some psyco...
After getting some courage i stepped out of the car.. When i saw who are they.. I got shocked... I didnt recognize every one but only a guy who is right now literally struggling to fight with more than 5 men..
He is one of the guy from THREE Musketeers gang..i have to do something i cant leave him alone..
" driver bhaiya aap taxi ready rakho..ho sakta hai hame bhagna pde yaha se" i told driver but he was staring at me as if i am asking him for his kidneys..but never mind..i have only one weapon and that is my paper spray.. So i am going to use this..
I went near to them and screamed on top of my voice " police..." Listening to this goon started seeing here and there.. I took advantage of it and pulled that guy towards myself and sprayed in the eyes of goons with my paper spray..
" come on run " i told the guy standing beside me shocked..when he didnt react i pulled him towards the taxi and pushed him in the backseat of taxi.. " driver bhaiyya lets go..jaldi..we dont have time " when finally after 5 minutes of speedy drive we were out of the danger..
I rested my head on the head of seat to sit comfortably and closed my eyes..i smiled at my achievement..but i heard someone clearing throat to get my attention..
" can you please take this doggy of yours away from me??" That guy told me..and finally i realised what have i done...crap!! I came infront of one of the member of THREE MUSKETEERS gang..and i am regretting my every action now..
I nodded at him and took my puppy away from him and he smiled at me..
" thank you so much..NANDINI for the help"
How does he know my name?? I thought i am non existent for that gang.. Please dont tell me ayappa i am their new target and it was all trap..
According to college gossip..THREE MUSKETEERS is the gang of three bad boys..they make every new student their target and they make new student their SPOT... The target has to do everything they say..like assignments, homework, pay for their canteen bills, clean their house, etc..
When i was basically new to the college everyone was looking at me with the sympathy..but to their surprise and my luck they never approached me..so everyone including me thought they dont even know about my existence and i was very happy with that thought..
But all my hopes are shattered with this incident.. They know me..if not all..one of them for sure who is sitting beside me right now staring at me..
Again he spoke to bring me out of my shock mode...
" in case if you dont know me.. I am cabir dhawan"
Of course i know his name..after all they are popular in whole college or i should say whole mumbai..
I wanted to ask him how he knows my name..but i cant ask him...because right now i cant even speak a word infront of him..i am scared of him..
" hey are you ok?? Why are you not speaking a word"
I wanted to tell him because of you but i managed only an uncofortable smile..
" madam, apko abhi bhi ussi address par jana hai " driver asked me..
" umm..cabir , can u please tell your address to the driver?? I will drop you home" i asked him VERY politely..come on you cant expect me to be confident infront of him.
" no.. I will drop you first and then i will go home..and waise bhi you are late than your hostel timings "
I got again shock of my life..now i am sure it is a trap of them..i dont want to die so early.. Please ayappa help me..
" i dont live in hostel.. So i can go anytime" i told him in small voice..
" what?? You dont live in hostel?? But maine to tumhe last time hostel mein hi rehte dekha tha.. I remembered only two days ago.."
Ohh no!! What are they planning for me..nandini murthy you are gone now.. Tell your last wish to ayappa..
I came out of my thoughts with the clicking of fingers infront of me..
" where are you lost? I asked you something" he asked me seriously as if his life is dependent on my answer..
" i shifted yesterday only.." Before i can say more i was interrupted by driver..
" madam aapka ghar aa gaya " i looked outside of my window and i am definitely reached to my new home..so i hurriedly stepped out of the taxi before cabir can ask me another question but to my dismay..he also stepped out of taxi behind me..
" are you staying here?? In this building?? Are you sure??"
I am sure you idiot..because it is my home..i snapped at him...of course in my mind only.. I cant do that on his face..
" yes..i just shifted here last day" i am partially annoyed at him..he is asking me questions as if i am his long lost friend..
" great..i also live in this building" he said and grinned at me..
What the hell.. What have i done??..
" thats good" still i have to be nice with him though i want to kill someone.. Or particularly him..
Finally i reached at my door of apartment and still cabir is walking behind me as if he is my room mate..
" hey what a co- incidence..we are neighbours... The next apartment is mine" he said smiling at me..
" yeah..great co incidence..i am really tired..so i think i should sleep now..good night cabir" i told him with smile to dismiss him..
And he also smiled and said " good night "
Wow..what a life..
One member of the THREE MUSKETEERS is my neighbour..whose names only scares the hell out of people..and i am sure i am their new target..
Anyway..i have lots of work to do..i should concentrate on that for now..

After 2 hours of amazing work.. I finally settled my home, my luggage, showered and had my dinner..finally i am free to do any thing..but i am too sleepy to do anything.. So i should sleep.. So i headed towards my room.. But before i can reach my room..my doorbell rang..
I am soo tired right now and whoever is on the door..i will definitely chop his or her head..
I opened the door angrily.. But the next moment my anger vanished and replaced with the shock.. Ohh crap!! I am taking my comment back..i am not going to chop his head.. Because right now most dangerous member of THREE MUKETEERS is standing in front of me.. And may be he is looking drunk..

Wow..what a life..

Precap -
Manik 's entry..manan meeting..

I hope you guys liked this update.. And make sure you vote and comment..
Thank you...