chapter 13

Chapter - 13

Recap - manan spends time with eachother at beach..manan having fun together..manik taught nandini bowling..

So here goes next....

Manik's pov...

she hugged me tightly in happiness..and i hugged her back more tightly.." I did it..manik..i am so happy..thank you so much.." She spoke still hugging me.." Anything for you my angel.." I whispered it in her ear..suddenly her body stiffened..but after few seconds she got relaxed and tightened her arms around me..and i smiled..i am glad she is accepting me in her life gladly..

She broke the hug after few seconds..
" manik..i want to do it again..can we?? " she pleaded me..and gave me her puppy face look..she is really a cute..

" yup..you dont have to plead me..just say it..and i will do it.." I told her smilingly..and grabbed another ball for her..this time i told her to do it by herself..she threw it..but only 5 pinned down..and her face fell..
" hey it happens..it was your first time..so its really good for the first timer.." I tried to cheer her up..and finally she gave me her beautiful smile..

" whats going on guys?? " i heard cabir 's voice from behind me..and i turned around..so finally cabir and dhruv are here..and with this my alone time with my girl is over..
" manik is teaching me bowling game" nandni replied without turning..because she is again trying to throw the ball..when she threw the ball..this time it pinned seven down..and she got really happy..
" see i am getting good at this.." She turned around happily.." Manik..i am hungry now..can we have something?? " cabir as always cribbed about his hunger.." Yeah..i am also hungry..lets eat something.." Nandini also joined him..

" you are really my best girl.." Cabir and nandini hified with eachother on this comment..but cabir hissed in pain instantly.." What happened cabir?? Are you ok?? Did i hurt you?? I am really sorry.." nandini panicked and started rambling..she checked his hand.." Cabir, your knuckles are red and swelled..what happened?? " i realised what it was..cabir snatched his hand from nandini.." Nothing..we got into small accident..so bas chhoti si chot hai..it will be ok..dont worry.." He made some bahana.." Are you ok?? I think ice pack will help.." I asked him worriedly..cabir really needs to control his anger.." Yeah..i am fine..dont worry..and work is done..it was really fun and excellent.." He winked at me..

i knew what he was talking about..so i just patted his back.." Well done..bro..i am proud of you.." I also winked at him..but when i see nandini 's expression..she was looking really confused.." About what work are you guys talking about?? " she asked confusedly..i have to change the topic.." Nothing..its related to my mom's work..but now lets eat something.." I successfully changed the topic..i think she got convienced by my reason..

After our late lunch..we were thinking what to do next..
" i know what we should do " nandini suddenly spoke in excitement..
" really??please Dont tell me..you want to go for shopping.." Dhruv said sarcastially..because he hates shopping..and generally girls just do shopping in their free time..according to him..
" shut up dhruv..i was not talking about shopping..i love shopping..but i am not in mood for shopping right now..so lets do some fun.." She got annoyed on dhruv..and made a face at him...and in return he also made a face at her..they both are behaving like a long lost siblings..who fights on small small things..

" fun?? What are you trying to say?? " i asked her in confusion.." I am talking about paint ball shot game..lets do it..it will be so much fun.." She is looking so much excited for this game..but after her this suggestion..i got to know one thing that..she is not like typical girls..who just love to shop..make up..and all this things..she loves games..she is really different.. She is adventurous girl..