Oh really now?

Dimitri's p.o.v

As I was walking through the hallways I heard screaming and yelling. So I checked it out....and what I saw was three guys beating up a guy with white hair and red eyes.
"Hey! What are you guys doing?!" I screamed at them.
One of the guys turned around and gave me a glare that could kill.
"We're teaching this kid a lesson! Why ya gotta problem with it shorty?" He said.
As soon as he said shorty I glares at him hard...Cuz I may be short but I hate bein called short.
"Ya know what I do have a problem" I said looking at all of them.
"Oh ya do? Well we're just gonna have to fix that" one of the guys said.
....Time Skip....
All the guys were on the ground and after I wad done I went over to the guy with the white hair and red eyes.
"Hey, are you ok?" I asked.
He looked up at me and my heart spotted for min cuz he was totally hot.
"Yea I'm fine but why did you help me?" He asked.
I kinda spaced out cuz his Italian accent plus his voice was husk- no! Snap out of it he's talking to u!
"Uh-umm because I hate it when people are getting bullied" I said cursing myself for my stuttering.
"Oh really now" he looked at me in the eyes and he was so sexy! Plus I could state into those eyes forever if I wanted to.
"Hey class is starting soon...so we should get goin"I said.
"Ok.."he said kinda disappointed.
---------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Ik is been awhile but I updated and if ya couldn't tell I'm gonna pair Dimitri and Lucario up :3 oh pluuuus that pic is Dimitri and if u guys want a smut I will be open to requests.

But until then Neko18 out :3