A sister promise

~flash back ~
"What's going up stairs" you questioned Elizabeth sighed and kissed your forehead "Just a job sis.." You nodded and looked at her "if anything happens, please promise me we'll stick together" Elizabeth smiled as she held out her pink "I pinky promise" You linked your pinky with hers and nuzzled her soon falling asleep

It's been 21 years, your (h/c) hair in a (long or small) pony tail, you had a part time job at peter piper pizza "Hello may I help you" you said in a sweet voice "cut the crap (y/n) i know you better and hey when is your break" a male voice said you giggled "five more minutes Damien" you smiled when it passes five minutes you clocked out of work, and walked out the back "hey you know your sister she's town doing a hunt it sounds like she needs you" Damien said "she knows how to fight she won't need me anyways" you replied
~Time skip to night~
You were walking back home from the movies Damien offered a ride to you but you declined. It was getting colder as you heard your phone ring you answered "(y/n) H-hey it's your older sister Elizabeth" someone stutterd over the phone "Liz what wrong" you asked a little concerned "I'm sorry I should of asked for your help earlier but I love you" she said "sis your scaring me where are you what's going on" you yelled a chuckle was over the phone "don't worry about me but be prepared to fight but I am sorry" "SORRY FOR WHAT!?!" "Not telling you the truth about something" "Lizabeth" "I'm sorry but promise me one thing" what's that?" "Fight all those monster in that killed our family and don't cry at my funeral if you burn me" "Don't leave me please Elizabeth please Elizabeth don't go" there was no anwser as you felt tears fall for your (e/c) eyes as the wind blew you went to go look for her but when you finally did there was blood everywhere on her tear stains on her face, her black hoodie soaked in blood and her blond hair messy and with blood "I will kill them I will for you sis I promise, I will not go to hell without a fight!!" you said as tears fell onto your sister " i shouldn't have stopped hunting if i didn't you would still be alive by now" you said whiping your tears. After you pulled a match out "tell mom and dad i said hi I'm sorry.." you kept apolgizing as you lite the the match and threw it on her.

~Flash back~

"Sissy wake up" you yelled and hopped on her causing Elizabeth to jump "ow (y/n)!!" she yelled. (y/n) giggled as Elizabeth sat up moving her hair out her face smiling abit "I'll never forget you sis" Elizabeth told you as you hugged her "neither will I"