11.

Sure." I stood up and walked out. "Yes doctor?"

"I was looking through our files and found someone who had displayed the same characteristics that Mitch is now" He informed.

"Who and When?" I asked.

"His name is Jaxon Paige. About 3 years ago." He informed.

"Is he alive?" I asked.

"Yeah. He's 30 today" Still so young "He left here, back to his normal state. I thought maybe if you went to talk to him, you could potentially help Mitch recover"' He gave me Jaxon's address. "I'll tell him you're coming"

"Can I go back to Mitch?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes.

"Visiting hours end in 2 minutes.." He said, I frowned.

"Can I come back tomorrow?"

"Sure. You could say bye to Mitch now, though" He suggested.

I walked back into his room. "Hey Mitchy, I've got to go now but I'll be back tomorrow" I kissed him on the head.

"You promise?"

"I promise" I put his mask back over his mouth and left. I didn't want to leave but at least he knew I'd be back.

Now I was off to go meet this Jaxon Paige.

He lived in downtown LA which wasn't that far from where I lived. Thank goodness. I arrived at his apartment. I knocked on his door. No answer. I knocked again and his door open. He was a man about my height maybe a little bit shorter. He had light brown hair and grey eyes. He also had stubble.

"Are you Avi?" He asked. His voice wasn't low but it wasn't high either.

"Yes, You must be Jaxon. It's nice to meet you" I stuck my hand for him to shake it and he shook it.

"Please, come in" He opened the door wider. I walked in. His apartment was decently furnished. It was nice and comfortable. I sat down on the couch and he soon came to join me. "I'm guess you'd like to ask me about what's going on with your boyfriend......Mitch?" He asked.

"Yeah. What is going on with him?"

"I don't want to say it's a possession but your boyfriend is possessed" My eyes widened. "I don't want to say possession because eventually the spirit will eventually leave him but only if he is extremely restrained. Has the institute been restraining Mitch?"

"Only recently but yeah" I answered. "So are you saying to have an excorcism?" I joked.

"Pretty much" He answered nonchalantly.

"Oh. Is that what you did?" I asked curious for an answer.

"In a way. Day by day I'd get a little more 'rowdy' so the nurses would add more to me and eventually the spirit just left" He informed.

"Would this process work in like a day?" I asked.

"I don't see why not"

"Well thank you for the help Jaxon. Oh and before I forget, Mitch mentioned something about dreams he's been having"

A look of disgust came upon his face. "Those dreams are just so horrifying. I think you should let Mitch tell you about them" We stood up and walked over to the door. "Thanks for stopping by" He smiled.

"Thank you Jaxon, I hope we can stay in touch" I gave him a small hug and left the house.

I knew the solution, now to tell Dr Marquardt.