Chapter 10 -. Little Bird -

(Louis' Pov) 

Survivors.

There are more survivors.

About 4 or 5 people helping each other out on the beach, building camp fires and searching for anything useful. Unfortunately for me, none of them seemed for familiar which means there is a chance that my family still didn't make it. I wish I knew who was on that plane. It must have been our whole group, we always fly together.

Holding Hallie on my hip, we continued towards our findings hoping they would be willing to help us out too. As we got closer, a couple of the survivors spotted us limping towards them and informed the others, before running towards. My left wrist was still clutched to my chest and was giving me agonising pain. 

Immediately a woman came over and took Hallie from my arms whilst I winced in pain and then two other men helped me over to their camp out. They sat us both down and offered us some food and water which we happily accepted.

'What's your name?' The woman asked politely, examining my wrist.

'His name is Louis.' Another girl squeaked, obviously a big fan because even though she has just been involved in a plane crash and is stuck on an island, she sis still bouncing up and down.

'Yup, I'm Louis and that's Hallie.' I confirmed, gesturing towards the small girl who was gulping down the filtered water.

'Okay Louis, I'm Zara and i'm going to try and pop your wrist back in.' She greeted, getting straight to the point and my eyes widened in fear at the thought. 'Don't worry, i'm a professional doctor. Now this may hurt a bit but it could only get worse otherwise.' She explained and I gave a small weak nod. I bit my lip and turned away slightly waiting for the pain to reach it's worst. 

I stared at Zara who had a concentated look on her face. My wirst was purple and badly bruised by now and the sight make me feel wheezy. She arranged her hand into the right position on my wrist and without any warning she snapped it back into place.

'Ahhhhh!' I screamed through gritted teeth, regretting letting her do this. She then pulled out a bandage from a first aid box they must have found and wrapped it gently round my wrist. Slowly the pain started to decrease my heavy heart rate returned to normal.

'Better?' She asked, tying up the last part.

'Yes, thank you.' I sighed. She then examined my head before washing it over with some water but for now there isn't much she could use to help it.

'Were you two alone?' One of the men who helped me over here asked.

'Yeah, we were. We were exploring and looking for things to help us when we came across you guys.' I replied, moving around to get more comfortable. Hallie walked back over to me and sat next to me so she could give me a hug.

'So you don't know if the others are alive?' The fan girl gasped.

'No. I don't even remember the flight or who I was on the plane with. I don't know what day or month it is, the last thing I remember was a group sleepover.' I shared and the girl gave me a look of horror.

'You weren't all on the  plane.' She began.' Only some of you were because you were going to Florida for a small holiday before the tour and the others stayed at home or were somewhere else.' 

'Who was with me then?' I asked, wanting to know who I should be worrying about. Actually I'm worried about those not on the plane too, whose knows how they are reacting right now.

'Umm Niall, Kate, Sky, Zayn, Josh and Megan.' She recalled in thinking mode. That's most of our group though and Sky...I can't loose her again. Nikki is safe at home but she must be panicking now, I know Harry will be. I gave a small nod in return whilst I gulped praying they were okay.