Chapter 2.

The next day, I was walking on my way home from school when someone grabbed me.

It was Jeremy Morisson. And Danny.

Jeremy had a wicked grin and Danny had a frown.

'No. Im not doin it.' Danny said.

'You better. Or im gonna tell daddy.' Jeremy said.

I stood there in fear, and confusion.

Danny looked up at me. and I just looked down at him.

Then looked back at my wrist which Jeremy had in a tight grip.

'ComeOn.' Jeremy said and jerked me forward.

I staggered everywhere trying to get him to let go but he was to strong, I stopped walking and all he did was drag my feet along the muddy ground.

'Come'n You can walk cant you.' Jeremy said.

I kicked him in the back of the leg and he let go of my arm and I started to run away but Danny grabbed me before I could pass him.

I was shocked.

He literally handed me back to Jeremy as if I was some kind of dog on a leash and Jeremy took a even stronger grip on my wrist then before, But I couldnt help but to giggle at how he was walking, Jeremy with a limp. Now that. was funny.

We suddenly stopped at a old barn.

There were only a couple of cows and a few chickens.

They walked me into the barn and threw me down on the ground and walked in behind me.

Before I could get up Jeremy was on top of me.

'Ew. Get off!.' I yelled.

Jeremy chuckled.

'Get her arms.' Jeremy said

I looked at Danny who gave me a look like 'Forgive me.

Danny neeled down above my head and grabbed my arms forcing me to only squirm around my back to try to get them to let go. But I failed miserably.

I grunted and strained my arms trying to get them away from danny, And then failing at that. I tryed to push jeremy over with my legs. But I failed at that also.

Jeremy started pulling off my jeans, and I squirmed around even more violently.

'Help! Help ! Somebody! Please help me!' I screamed. But nobody seemed to hear.

I was scared.

Confused.

And angry

Angry, At the fact that they arent going to get in trouble for what they are about to do.

By the time I got done thinking about that my pants were fully off. leaving me in my underwear.

Next, He got my shirt off.

So Now i was in my bra and underwear.

I screamed again and again, And continued to squirm and trying my hardest to get away.

'Why are you doing this' I said with a couple tears rolling down my cheek.

'Doing what?.' Jeremy smiled.

And pulled out a camera.

He turned the camera on.

And then he unlatched my bra revealing my boobs fully. (it was a latch in the front.)

'NIGGER TITTYS!' Jeremy yelled and burst out in laughter.

He turned the camera towards me and I turned my head in shame and began crying silent crys. But the tears where still there.

'Now you cant hold that shirt against me, Now can you, Cause if you do, Im showing this to your mama.' Jeremy said holding up the picture for me to see, In the picture was my boobs and it showed  Danny in the picture holding my hands.

'So. Then ill have proof that you did this to me!' I yelled at him and spit at him but missed.

'Oops. Wrong picture.' Jeremy said showing me another one.

This one only showing my boobs.

'Ill tell your mama you sent this to me.' Jeremy said and spat at me but he didnt miss.

'Ew.' I groaned.

Danny let me go and I quickly stood up and relatched my bra. I wiped the spit off my stomache with my shirt and shoved my jeans back and ran home. While I ran home I slipped my shirt over my body.

I finally got to my house, And to my surprise no one was there. Not even Ma. (Grandma) Or Aunt Stacey.

Now I was just plain Scared.

A knock came from the back door. And not a regular knock. It sounded like a angry knock.

Like the type of knock people did before they kicked your down.

I stood there frozen with fear.

Run, Run in the bedroom and hide under the bed. RUN RUN RUN go now! What if its them!

My mind told me to run, But my body didnt respond.

I just stood there.

Another loud angry knock came again.

'Girl you better open up this door!' Ma yelled.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I ran to the door.

Ma, Mama, Aunt Stacey, The boys, And Pa(Grandpa), rushed in with grocery bags.

'Why' didnt y'all wait for me?' I asked

'We- Wait.' She paused staring at me for a long moment. 'Were you cryin?' Ma said.

'N.. No ma'am.' I said.

'You sure?' Mama said.

'Y.. Yeah I-im sure.' I said.

'Im just tired. that's all.' 

'Oh. Ok. Well you best go get yourself ready for bed. Supper will be done soon. Go take you a shower and get in your pajama's.' I was already headed up the stairs when she yelled 

'AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK!' 

'Alright!' I yelled back to her.

I felt uncomfortable when I got undressed to take a shower.

I felt like someone was watching me and laughing at me.

I hopped in the shower and the warm water on my body gave me goose-bumps.

I sat down in the tub and  rested my arms on my knees and my head on my arms. I slowly slid down in a laying position 

I shut my eyes and let the warm water beat on my stomache, Making me forget everything, And I actually felt kind of comfortable.

But oh.

I am so getting revenge.