five

Two hours later, after my suffering came Niall

Pow Ashley  (Suddenly, right?)

***

Once the door opened, I ran on tiptoe into our room with him.

My condition now - crappy. The child, then Niall. Everything is complicated and difficult. Now I want to leave this city, such as in California, say that there is sunny, and generally good weather. So, okay, I'll gather my things.

Baby, are you home? Ashley? - I hear as it rises to the second floor. I do not you babe. Painfully aware of the fact that now you will fly to the other end of the planet, from his beloved. What I did set myself unnecessary prioretety?

A minute later the bedroom door opened.

Girl ... stop what you collect things? - He was clearly puzzled.

Niall, listen, and even better to sit down, we need to talk seriously. - He nodded and sat down on the bed.

Niall, we need to leave. - My voice cracked on the last word. Niall was silent for a moment, and then began:

This is because of the abortion? Because of him, you throw me, after three years of relationship? You know that I love you, and you want to leave me alone? Ashley, you really want to put an end to our relationship? - I saw in his eyes the pain and tears ...? His words slowly killing me.

I am no longer able to have children! You did not want this child, remember myself! I love you! And ... and - at this point I could not stand, and ran off to the bathroom. I heard that the Nile runs for me.

Quickly closing the door in his face, I went to the sink. Looking at myself, I winced, big dark circles, eye "dead" skin pale. And what I just liked him? From my thoughts I brought Niall:

Ashley! Ashley, fuck! Open the door alive, or I'll knock it the fuck! - He Dolby, and it almost broke out. I smiled sadly.

Pulling out his razor blade, I examined him. Yeah, not the life I wanted, I despised suicide. Always I thought it was not the way to escape from problems. But, alas.

After seeing the last time at the door, which broke out Niall, I held the blade along - at your hand. A moment later appeared red stripes, it was very painful. Why are you more like Ashley?

Baby, Please open, I beg you. - I heard him crying, because of that my eyes were on the wet spot. Having sledushchy cut - a little deeper, I howled.

In total I counted on his arm six cuts. It hurts, but it seems to tolerate? I sobbed in all throat. I feel like closing your eyes and slowly begin to fall. Before you turn off, I see the door open and hear the words of Niall - Ashley? Fuck! Fuck! Honey, please do not disables ...

Early recovered Niall

 _________________________________

This chapter - very emotional, I even cried when I wrote it ..

Hopefully he will have time to save her ..

   _________________________________ 

I hope you like it?

All great love хх