Pow Ashley

Head hurts terribly. Where am I, damn it? Body aches terribly.I was like a stone fell.  Wait, where Niall?

The door opens...

Oh dear, Ashley, you're awake, my God, I thought you were no longer open your eyes - Niall cried. Lord, I want to say but can not. Why?

Niall as if reading my thoughts.

You can not speak yet, your voice is hoarse because of nerves, but tomorrow everything normalzuetsya - he smiled at me, a faint smile. How could I leave him? This man - all that's left of my life.

Niall, I love you very much. I need you - I whispered softly, I think that Niall will not hear, but he heard all the same.

Baby, you, too, I need you, and I love you a million times more. - He chuckled and kissed me on the forehead, then got up and headed for the door.

Niall, stop! Do not go, please, please, I beg you. - I tried to rise up, but alas, there was no power, I feel like the tears rolled down his cheeks.

Little my, I'm not much, do not leave. But the cast will you give me? - He laughed, and blushing deeply, hid under the covers.

 All the same, this person - the meaning of my life

***

I woke up because of the voices of Niall, who probably sang in the shower. How cute.

Slowly reaching out, I went on a search, this angelic voice. Going into the bathroom, I saw a naked Niall. He saw me through the reflection in the mirror.

Wipe your drool, baby - he began to slowly come up to me - You're so sexy in the morning. - He purred in my ear - I would have fucked you in this shell, you just say the word. His hands went to my panties. One of his fingers caressed my clit

Niall, please - I moaned into his mouth. The guy he was still a pervert. But this - what do you like

Baby, I want to fuck her? - He said this with a certain vulgarity. His finger got up unseen things

Yes, really want - a little bit more and I can finish the Nile, so hurry.

Then push the their beautiful legs. - I did as he said. Niall villages of knee and began vsasovat my clit.

Mmm, you're very tasty .- I hardly listened to him, I wanted him not to torment me.

Then he stood up, and pobrosil me, I managed to grab hold of the feet of his torso. She put me on the sink. I ripped my pants and blew on La Boca, Buenos Aires. He kissed me passionately and with desire.

just so you know, I don't have time to buy condoms- he began to fondle my breasts.

To hell with this. - Do what I want.

Fuck, you're so delicious. - He took boxers and slowly entered into me - the game. - Damn, I dosih not used, you're so tight.

He began to pick up the pace, there was no pain, because it is our second sex with Niall

Fuck, even a little bit, and I finish it, baby. A minute later, Niall reached the peak.

____________________________

wow, it was hot