1. Bestfriend

Me and Hunter have been bestfriends for 1 year now, we met at school after I moved from my hometown to Arizona. We didn't talk much for the first month but when our Science teacher made us lab partners we started to talk and that eventually leaded to hanging out, We just became really close and did everything together and we never got bored of each other.
...
My phone begins to buzz, while I'm watching tv I look at the phone Hunters name is written across it in bold letters
I grab it to answer his phone call.
"Hey Hunter" I say to the other end of the line.

"Hey Y/n" Hunter replies
"Are you still coming over?" I ask
"Um that's what I was calling you about" Hunter answers
"Please don't tell me your cancelling on me" I say in an angry tone
"Haha no I'm just wondering what time I should be there" Hunter replies cheekily
"Wow Hunter, Come right now." I yell back.

"Okay im on my way" Hunter says as I hang up the phone, Me and Hunter have been starting to do movie nights but I'd rather do something more fun like going bowling or something but Hunters the one that made it up so I just went along with it.
...
10 minutes have passed, and I finally hear a knock at the door "come in!" I shout as Hunter walks in "What movie are we watching?" Hunter asks as he plops himself on the couch beside me "I'm not sure yet I'm still looking" I reply.

He grabs the remote out of my hands "I think it's my turn to find a movie" Hunter says cheekily while scrolling through Netflix, Hunter was not gonna get away with this so I stand up off the couch and swipe the remote out of Hunters hand and run with the remote around to the other couch and throw myself onto it "Hey!" I hear him Yell while I'm laughing to myself "Fine go ahead pick the movie" Hunter says giving in and then walks over to the couch and sits next to me I finally find a movie and play it, I lay down and use hunters leg as a head rest while we watch the movie.

We were only 20 minutes into the movie when I find Hunter staring down at me, "What?" I ask "Nothing, Your just really beautiful." Hunter answers smiling down at me, I can feel my cheeks turning hot and they were probably a shade of pink from blushing so hard, I smile up at Hunter "Well, thanks." I smirk up at him. But just as I was about look away the unexpected happened, Hunter leaned down and lightly grabbed the side of my face and kissed my lips... I didn't expect it at all but it felt right, and I didn't want to stop, Then it hit me I had feelings for Hunter but I wasn't able to accept them.. Me and Hunter were falling for each other.

A/N
------------------
this isn't that good, but I felt like writing.
If you guys have any requests please comment them or if you want me to continue these! ♡ Thank you! :)