HighSchool: A Mindless Behavior Series

Madison Pov: It was the First Day of school. I was ready to go but I wasn't. I'm a Senior this year. WOOOOOOO!!!! C/O 2014 Huur. I'm Graduating with my 2 loves Ariel and KayKay. I knew her since 4th grade and Ariel Since 8th grade. We have one more love and she is a Junior. Her name is Trinity. But enough with that. I was getting my stuff together but I couldn't find my car keys. I looked In the kitchen, living room. EVERYWHERE!

"??: You looking for these." *Jiggles the keys*

I turned around and saw My grandma Mo-Mo holding the keys. I smiled.

"Yes Ma'am." I said about to grab the keys but Grandma Mo-Mo snatch them away.

"Grandma Mo-Mo? What's wrong?" I said looking confused and wondering why she snatch them away from me.

"I want something in return for finding these keys." She smiled.

I laugh. I reached behind her ear and put my hands infront of it. I open my hands and I had a peice of choclate. Grandma Mo-Mo smiled and laugh.

"Thank you Munchkin." She said smiling at me. She kissed my forehead, Grabbed the choclate and handed me my keys.

"Thanks Grandma Mo-Mo." I said Kissed her cheek and went out the door.

Ariel Pov: I was at my locker putting my stuff in there. In our school we have cliques. The Jocks, The Geeks, The Hippies and Etc... But KayKay, Trin, Maddy and I? We just different from people. I closed my locker and pulled out my phone. I looked up looking for Maddy, KayKay and Trin. No where to be found. So I texted KayKay to see where she was.

Text Message Convo:

Me:KayKay!? Where are you?

TheBabe♥: I just pulled up to the school.

I waited a few minutes for KayKay Til she walk through the doors. I walked half way.

"Finally! You here. Where Trin and Maddy?" I said.

"Maddy on the way and Trin, The Princpal wanted to see her for a few minutes.

"What she do now on the FIRST Day of school?!" I said Laughing.

We don't consider Trin as a Troublemaker.......Why am I lying?! Her ass Is a Troublemaker. There Is a Troublemaker Clique but Trin Refuse to be in it. Being in a clique isn't our style.

"I don't know, Her ass always in trouble through the school year." KayKay said laughing.

KayKay is the blunt one. She too real for other cliques. But she wanted to be different. But If she don't like you, She annoyed by you, You stink Or shit like that. She tell your ass off. That's why we love her. She actually Strong too. Her ass can fight like a gorilla + a lion + jaguar + pitbull + Etc...Mixed together.

We both shook our head and Saw Maddy walking toward us.

Maddy is SMART. She a straight A student, She NEVER Tardy, She NEVER got wrote up, She NEVER had a Boyfriend and Etc... She a sweet heart. We never saw her get mad but In our minds we might think It'll be funny. But she a loveable, pretty Person to talk too. She like to be different and weird. She also can design clothes. For a smart girl...She is a FASHIONITA!

"Hey Gals!" She said smiling.

"Why so smiley today?" KayKay Said.

"I can't smile without a reason KayKay?" Maddy said.

"That doesn't answer my question Maddy." KayKay said.

"Ugh, Your so diffcult but Im smiling because we all SENIORS! Except for Trin. But speaking of Trin, Where she at?" Maddy Asked.

"What do you think." KayKay and I said at the same time.

"Lord, What she do this time and On the FIRST Day of school?!" Maddy said shaking her head

"We don't even know, This time." I said.

We just laugh for a few seconds and headed to our class.

Well Me? (Ariel) I love to play sports, But I don't consider myself as a jock. I love to play Softball. One of my favorite sports. Gotta love sports though.