CHAPTER 1

I was sitting there. In the storm.Alone.

She left me. The only thing I had left of my father. My own mother left me and my older sister. Only because she found out what I am. A monster.

-

"Sister come play!! It has been no fun since you started training to be queen!"I pouted.My name is Abbie. I'm 11 years old and the princess of Limerick which is an Irish kingdom. I have light brown(with medium amounts of red )curly hair,light skin,and crystal blue eyes. My sister Shelbie is 17 and the complete opposite she has blonde straight hair,slightly tanner skin,and crystal blue eyes.
She also wears large hoop skirted dresses I on the other hand wear gowns of gold,blue, and pink.

"Not now Abbie I am getting ready to meet the duke of Hibernia."said Shelbie.

"Are you to marry him?"I asked with a wide grin.

"Abbie!!"she exclaimed.

"It was an honest question."I said still grinning. We both started laughing like children.

"Go back to the library you are not to be here!!"shrieked my step mother.

"Yes mother."I said and walked into the hall. So I ran to the library my favorite place. Once I was there I rang the kitchen bell and waited.

Then I heard the door open. And he walked in.

"Are you here?"he whispered.

I snuck up behind him and and exclaimed,"You came on time this time."

He jumped turned around and grinned .Thomas.He was a twelve year old boy.He has short blond hair,light skin, and crystal blue eyes. He always wore his butlers uniform other than the days we adventure. Sadly today isn't one of those days.

"It's unfair it is raining when we could be adventuring!"he exclaimed.

"Since we are in the library why don't we adventure here?"

"And how are we to do that?"

"Look around." He turned in many circles.

"I don't see anything!"

"The books!"

He looked at me confused."But Abbie you know I don't like to read!!"he wined.

"Then I will read to you."I exclaimed.

"Wonderful idea!! I will go pick a book."he said than ran into the huge two story library. He came back with a book that's title read THE STORY OF THE BEAUTY And THE BEAST.

"I'm suppressed that a boy would pick this book."

"Shut up." He rolled his eyes.

So we went to the middle of the library where the big fluffy chairs are.I tarted reading and eventually we fell asleep listening to the rain.