Do It Right ( Zayn Malik)

This is for Emily

Emily's POV

Well today was Zayn and I's 9 month anniversary and we both have had sex just not together. Today I wanted him to take me. So yesterday while at the mall with my friend we got some stuff for me and her cuz she is with Harry and she just wanted him that bad. So I got the sluttiest outfit I could find and bought it. It Was a short lacy blue dress that hugged my curves and fell loosely around my thighs. Then we got some cute black stiletto heels and Zayn's favourite perfume on me. Then me and YFN said goodbye. He has been recording all day So I decided to cook dinner and set up the room. I ate already so I showered and shaved making sure there was no hair left on my body even though Zayn loves to play with... down there hair I hate it because he is always shaved. Like we haven't gone all the way but we have cuddled and gone to 3rd base but like no pentration unless it was by my own hand. I finished showering and then I dried off and got dressed. He said that him and the boys will be in the studio until like 6:00 pm and it takes like 30 minutes to get home so I have like 40 minutes left.

        Once I finish getting dressed I fixed my hair into a neat ponytail and put some eyeliner and mascara on. Zayn hates when I wear a lot of make up so I just put some on lightly. I think that make up looks trashy on me so I only wear a little for ZAyn and I sake. I walk downstairs and spray some of my perfume on a coouple of notes that I left for Zayn to find out where I am at. This will be wild and crazy for us both I go up into my old room ;Zayn and I used to be just roommates and I laid down on the bed whilst watching lesbian porn ( How in the fuck can Zayn like this??)

        After a while I hear the front door open and I get a little bit more excited so I open my legs stripper wide and just lay down looking sexy.

(Zayn's POV) 

I walk inside and see a note sitting on the key table. Open it to see...

hey baby, I see that you have come home well I have a sexylicious surprize waiting for you just go into the kitchen first. xx Emily

      I smile and walk into our lovely kitchen and smile when I see she has made spaghetti and meat balls for dinner. " what is she up to?" I think. I sit down and eat my food silently and then I go to put my plate in the sink and I notice something under it. I grab it and look at it, another note!!

Hey Zayn, I hope you enjoyed our anniversary dinner. I made it especially for you ( duh who else would I have made it for?)! anyways go to the bathroom and shower and look for the next note when you dry off. xx your lover named Emily

      That woman what is she up to honestly?! Oh well I will find out soon. I go upstairs to the bathroom and turn on the hot water with a bit of cold.  I begin to take off my clothes and step under the water and sigh. I love showers. They are so relaxing. I wash my hair and body and start wanking to the image of my sexy girlfriend. She loves to walk around naked just like Harry, the only dofference is that Emily is fucking beautiful, well Hazz is too just not in the same way. 

" mmm Emily so good baby." I quietly moan.

   i continue my much needed wank until the water gets cold and my cock goes soft. 

"Damn it!" I curse under my breath. It was becoming the best orgasm I have ever experienced.

   I step out anyways and start to dry off when I notice an note hanging on the towel rack. I grab the note once again and read...

Wow Z, I bet you looked so sexy rubbing you cock for me. I know you always do that in the shower. I hope it was fun but, I think this will be btter. Well hurry up and come into the room and just... do it right. ;)  xx Em <3

  I then start to think and my brain light turns on.

" Fuck she is going to let me take her finally!!!!!! Fuck yes! " I scream in my head.

I walk out and go into the room still naked. I open the door only to see my sexy girlfriend sprawled out on the bed looking hella sexy. As soon as I walked in she looked up and me.

  " So baby how do you like our anniversary so far?" She asked.

" well to be honest," her face dropped a little " I fucking love it and I can only imagine how much more I will be the end of the night." I say making her face light up.

I walk up to her and sit on her hip bones and lean down to kiss her gently. I moved my hands down to her Barely cover (and gorgeous ) boobs. She moans slightly and I smirked and took her bottom lip inbetween my teeth and sucked on it one of her biggest turn ons