Dirty Fuck (3some)

YN- your name

YFN- your friends name

YF-your friend

YM- your mom

YN POV

well today me and YFN are supposed to go me One Direction as my birthday present. We got meet and greet passes so yeah.

YFN: OMG I am so excited!!!! I can't believe we are gonna meet Zayn!!!!!!!

YN: are you kidding I just wanna meet Niall and Louis. Man are they some sexy ass motherfuckers.

YM: YN!!!!!!! watch your language!

YN: yes ma'am.

A few minutes later we guys arrive at the place and I immediately spot them. 'FUCK! THEY ARE SEXIER IN PERSON' you think.

Me: bye mom!

YM:bye YN!

So we walked over to were they were.

Harry: hey you guys must be YN and YFN

YF: yes we are.

Me: hi, I am YN

YF: yeah and obviously I am YFN.

Zayn: Haha yeah I kinda figured that.

Then YF blushed. I laughed at her and she glared at me.

Niall: well would you guys want to come to lunch with us? I AM STARVING!

Me:yeah I would.

YF:haha yeah sure I guess...

Louis: THEN COME ON THEN! GET'CHO ASSES MOVIN.

Liam: oh vey. Anyways were are we gonna go to?

Niall :well we don't know this town very well so... ladies got any ideas?

Then me and YFN looked at each other and smiled.

me and YFN: GUADALAJARA!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I have no idea if you live in Colorado or not but I do so...)

Harry: um okaay... where is that?

Paul:I know where that is!

Niall: then lets hurry the fuck up!

Louis: calm down Nialler its just food.

Niall: just...?food? Nonono, Louis food is not just food if the place is suggested by some beautiful and sexy like these two lovely girls.

then me and YF blushed madly and looked at him like 'bloody hell why would you say that you know we love you '

Zayn:hey Nialler remember that lovely babe is mine!

and when Zayn said that YFN blushed.

Louis and Niall: Then I guess that lovely lady is mine!

Niall: well since she is a human not food... I guess we could share Louis.

Louis:agreed!

Me:well okay then.

Paul: shut up and get in the van already!

All:okay sorry.

So Niall, Louis, and I sat in the back then, YFN, Zayn, and Harry, and Paul and Liam in the very front.I was in the middle of Louis and Niall and they both had their hands on my bare thigh and they kept rubbing higher ( you were wearing a short black skirt and a see through light blue shirt with a tank underneath.) I begin to bite my lip really hard trying not to moan. I guess that turns then on because they go higher and in Niall's pants there was a "mini" Nialler growing and in Louis's there was a "miniature" Swag Master.

Niall*whispers*: oh baby Lou and I will make you feel so good at at the restuarant but at first you might say not not here but trust me babe you'll love every minute of it and beg for us to never stop.

me*whispers*: o-ok-kay

then Louis decided to be a dick and moved my blue lace thong to the side and without warning, shoved 3 fucking fingers in me so naturally I shreaked in pleasure.

YF: um, are you alright YN?

Me:yeah just bit my tongue while chewing gum. Everything is Ah-Okay.

Zayn: okaay just try not to do that again, you scream loud.

Me:I'll try.

Never once in that convo did Louis stop so I decided to tease them I unzipped both their pants and started palming them through their boxers and biting my lip in the most seductive look I could muster. They must have liked it cuz they grew as solid as their CD case.they slightly moaned and Zayn groaned in annoyance.

Then then they glared at me but I just laughed it off. Then I continued what I was doing for a few more hand movements making them successfully biting their lips to prevent from moaning. Louis was pounding into me so hard I bit on Niall's shoulder like it were the last hamburger ever. So I return I unbuttoned their boxers ( you know the ones with buttons) and begin to wank them off and I grasp their nice European cocks harder with each stroke. After the 7th stroke Louis cums gently into my hand and he is shaking from his unbelievably painful climax. The I stroke Niall 9 more time and he cums roughly. He is slightly moaning but loud enough for Liam to hear but they had their pants fixed by then.

Liam: urge what now Ni?

Niall:I am just so hungry!!!!!!!! Hurry up Paul I am sk hungry it hurts!

and when he said that he looked at me and winked.

Then Niall out his pointer and middle finger in my Pussyy Along with Lou's 3 fingers and boy oh hit did it hurt but feel so fucking good. After about 10 thrusts of their extremely skilled fingers gliding ever so cautiously over my g-spog I cum harshly k ti their fingers they pulled them out and lick them clean ever so sexily but I wipe my hands on a tissue that Niall passed me.And we just so happened to pull up at Guadalajaras so I fixed my thong and got out and sprayed a little perfume on.

Okaay first imagines ever. Should I make a part two? Anyways hope you enjoyed.