I Fucked The Bad Boy

"Mmmmm" I giggled out as he pushed me against the wall. My hands tangled with in his soft dirty blonde hair. The taste of his lips and the feeling of his touch was enough to send me out of control. He ran his hands up and down my back while we continued to make out against the wall.

"Jump" he whispered moving his lips down to my neck. I obliged and he grabbed my thighs making sure I didn't fall. The only thing you could hear in the apartment was our heavy breathing and light moaning. He continued to kiss, suck, and lightly bite my neck.

"Aaron" I moaned as he started to grind his hips against me. I can feel his boner on me and that makes me want him even more. He came back to kiss my lips passionately and lustfully while starting to walk us over to the bedroom.

By the time we got there we were both shirtless and our pants were unbuttoned and unzipped ready to fall off. He put me down and started kissing down my whole body. When he got to my jeans he pulled them off while kissing the rest of my body. After he quickly popped back up and I took his jeans off immediately.

I turned us around and pushed him down on the bed, our lips locked together. I straddled his waist and started grinding against him while also leaning down to keep kissing him. As our tongues were dancing with each other he ran his hands from my mid back to my butt pushing me down harder on his dick causing us both to moan loudly.

"I need you. Now." He said breaking our kiss and flipping us over. He took our underwear off faster than I thought was possible and held the sides of my hips looking down at me. Then without warning slowly slid his dick in me.

"Aggghh" I moaned/screamed out of pleasure and slight pain. He let his penis sit in me for a couple seconds until he thought I was used to the feel. He pulled out a bit and pushed in again slightly harder this time.

"Urrhh you're tight baby" he said with his head swaying down next to my ear. I had my hands wrapped around his neck pulling him closer every time he thrusted.

"Faster! Harder!" I moaned wanting more of him. He started going faster and much harder.

"Mm you feel so good" he said once getting to a steady pace.

His thrust slowly got sloppy and he started slowing down. He layed down on top of me leaving his dick inside me. We lay this way for about 5 minutes catching our breathes but subtly grinding against each other. He thrusted slowly again for another few minutes then eventually pulled out and got out of bed. As soon he finished putting his clothes on he left. Typical Aaron. The playboy. The bad ass. The arrogant jerk. The person I warned to stay away from. The person I just had sex with.

Well shit. I just fucked the bad boy. This is gonna be fun to explain to all my friends tomorrow