Not in the Janitors Closet

"I don't get it. Why do guys like her?" My best friend Sarah said next to me while standing by my locker.

"Well, Sarah... There's a checklist... Can you see her boobs?"

"Yes"

"Can you see up her skirt if she bends down?"

"Yes"

"Does she wear a lot of make up?"

"Yes"

"Does she tend to be touchy with guys?"

"Yes"

"Last but not least.. Is she a bitch?"

"YES."

"Then she's a dick magnet."

"Carly, your the best. You really have a way with words." Sarah laughed out at me.

"Well thanks doll." I said smiling and throwing my textbook in my locker. We were talking about the school slut and most popular girl in school, Hannah Price. Guys want to be with her and girls straight up want to be her. I don't understand why though. She's nothing but a bitch with assets without the make up and her parents money.

"Haha well I've gotta head to lunch, Ryder's waiting for me." She said tapping my shoulder.

"Haha get some girl!" I screamed down the hall. Ryder and Sarah have been dating for about 6 months now and are as happy as can be. Ryder is also one of my other best friends. We've been friends since birth and he kinda acts like that older brother I never had. Sarah and I met at the beginning of 8th grade after she hit me in the head with a basketball on my first day here. Since then we've been best friends.

Once I shut my locker and turn around to walk to lunch I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and someone press me against their body.

"I had fun the other night." Aaron whispered in my ear.

"No." I said in a dull tone.

He started to put his hand up my shirt.

"No? I want you again.. And I never want girls again." He whispered seductively.

I turn around to face him with his arms still around me but now on my waist, almost my ass. I run my and down his shirt and look up at his lust filled brown eyes as I say, "I admit you're extremely sexy and irresistible and hot and have amazing abs..." I slowly brush my hand over his dick and he tenses.

"And I do want you again... But no." I brought my hand up to his chest pushing him away. "I was stupid enough to sleep with you once when knowing your reputation with girls but I'm not stupid enough to do it again. I don't plan on being humped and dumped multiple times Aaron. And that's all you know how to do." I said distancing myself from him.

There was a flash of hurt in his but he covered it up just as quick and smirked. "bullshit" he said and picked me up over his shoulder.

"Aaron! Stop it! What are you doing!" I screamed while hitting his back. He brought us into what looked like a janitors closet and shut the door then put me down.

"Aaron Michael-" I was interrupted by being pushed up against the door and roughly kissed. I gave in for a few seconds kissing him back while running my hands through his hair, while his hands roamed my body freely. His smelt so good and tasted even better. I could feel his hands go to my jeans button and zipper. I pulled his hand away along with my lips and laughed.

"Ok no. I am not doing it in a janitors closet." I said opening the door. Once I left the closet he pulled me back into him instantly and whispered in my ear, "well then I'll be at your house at 10" I could feel his breath on my neck.

"See ya then" I said bringing my hand back to go through his hair once more. He moaned then kissed my neck and released my arms. And before I could even take one step, he smacks my butt.

I smirk and keep walking and turn to see him light a cigarette and head out the school. That's the bad boy of our school. And that's the way I like our relationship a secret, and bad, just like him. And tonight I get to be his for a second time. I don't know what that entails though, seeing as Aaron Michael Reed never goes back for seconds.