Right now?

"You like me? Like right now?" I managed, unable to keep my stuttering to a minimum. A maelstrom of emotions were flooding my head.

"Yes, of course right now." He stifled a laugh, probably because he has just realized that he's confessed his love to a girl who couldn't even seem to comprehend a three-word sentence.

I tried my best to act composed but to my dismay, I couldn't. "Because.... because human emotion is never stationary. You could say you love me now but maybe after a couple of day or hours or even minutes, you might completely change your mind. " I blabbered like a crazy man. 

He touched the side of my cheek and soon lifted my chin to meet his ocean blue eyes. "I love you past tense," My heart sank but he soon took a deep breath and continued. "--present tense and future tense."

I've loved you, I love you and will always love you.

And just like that, my once sinking heart decided to grow wings and fly. I was rendered speechless and unable to lift my feet of the ground.

"Glad I have that affect on you." He now had that boyish smirk plastered on his face.

 He took my hand and leaned in closer.

5 inches... 4 inches.... I could feel his breath now, 3... 2... 

The kiss was innocent, it was as if I was this fragile thing he's afraid to break.

My head swirled, not in a bad way but in a  good way. Like when you feel the adrenaline going through you and you feel like anything is possible or that you can do possibly anything you've ever wanted without any sort of fear.

It felt exactly like that.

Him loving me was possible. I can do anything without fear and with him I feel safe.