Boundaries

"Alright, Roz, I'm heading out," I say, taking one last look in the mirror at my skimpy sequined dress and massive heels. 

"Okay, sweetie, be careful!" she says. It's clear that this woman either has had a horrible accident like a dog attacking her jugular, or she has been smoking for far too long. Judging by the cigarette hanging out of her long, slender and wrinkled fingers, I will choose the latter.

This is my last call of the night. I had two others during the day and thankfully they just wanted to talk. That's semi-rare for me, but I'll take it. The less work I have to do for the money, the better.

My job has its ups and downs and a lot of girls that I work with are ashamed of what they do, but not me. I see it as smart business. We have something that they need, they have something that we need, so we simply trade it. We need money, they need someone to listen to their boring problems and make them forget about them, so it's fair game.

Roz said that she didn't have time to do the full background check on this guy, so I know next to nothing about him. I know that his name is Mike, he is a big wig in the oil companies, and he is married with three children. This makes me vomit a little, but I also can't judge because if I start thinking negatively about him, it will affect my work and therefore my review will be bad, and my boss will shit on me.

I reach the casino and walk inside, eyeing the place up for someone who fits Mike's description. He's muscular, tall, has brown hair and is probably wearing a suit. I spot someone resonant of this and slink my way over to him, leaning down in his ear and whispering, "Mike?" seductively. The man in front of me turns around grinning, and I instantly know that it's him. 

He has piercing blue eyes and a confident but charming smile, and I am happy that he is not a greaseball or a million years old like some of my clients are. But that's all a part of the gamble in this industry.

"Hey, beautiful, Mike Perez," he says. I extend my hand, expecting a polite shake, but instead he grabs my waist and pulls me onto his lap. 

"How's about you and I go up to my room and get cracking?" he says and licks his lips. I have to say, he's not unattractive but I was really hoping that this would be another thing where I listen to  him sob over his wife cheating him and comfort him with compliments and half-assed advice.

"Sure, let's go," I say with a smirk. 

We reach the top floor of the casino and I have to say, I'm impressed. He has the penthouse which is uncommon for most clients, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it rare. I raise my eyebrows at him and bite my lip seductively, all adding to the facade.

He throws the door open and growls, grabbing me forcefully and pulling me into the room, pressing me against the wall. He sloppily kisses me until the whole lower half of my face is damp, and I internally roll my eyes as I smell the excessive amounts of alcohol on his breath.

He pushes me forcefully onto the couch and starts to undress himself. I am starting to get a bad feeling about this. My gut is usually right about situations like this, but he's paying me $4,000 per hour so I push my inhibitions aside and try to make myself seem as turned on by his athletic body as possible.

He lies down on top of me and is dry humping me, and I can't wait until this night is over with. I can stand guys who aren't exactly attractive, but those that are too sloppily drunk to turn me on or even communicate properly are the absolute worst.

He takes me by the wrist and drags me towards a set of double doors, his force not yet receding from when I first walked into the casino. The doors fly open and I see that he has worked out a little setup in his hotel room.

I see ties hanging from the headboard and a variety of toys sitting on the side table. One thing catches my eye, and that's a gag. I turn to him wide-eyed, and he takes this as me getting turned on as he corners me towards the bed until I am forced to lie down on it. 

He first ties my arms to the bed frame tightly, cutting off the circulation to my hands and giving me a good amount of pain. I groan, and again he mistakes my verbal cues for signs of pleasure and he licks his lips before forcefully kissing me again. Next, he grabs a gag off of the night stand and forces it into my mouth, tying it seemingly tighter than the wrist restraints.

I am still fully clothed, and I start to wonder how he will go about this, but it seems he has already found an answer. I hear a tearing noise and I look to see my dress has been torn to shreds (A/N: dress pictured but that's not who I envision as Holly) and thrown on the floor and I am just in my underwear. He looks at me predatorily and slides my panties down my legs, not bothering to put a condom in as he forces himself into me. This does not worry me as it should most people, because when you're in this business you learn to always take your birth control. I am, however, still completely dry, so this is extremely painful for me. He didn't even try to turn me on, so I see where his priorities lie.

I have no choice but to fake moans, all adding to the front I have to put up in order to be paid. I close my eyes to block out the fierce eye contact he is making with me, otherwise it will haunt my dreams tonight. I feel a sharp pain on my breasts and snap my eyes open to see he is holding a whip.

My eyes bulge out and I realize suddenly that he has complete control over me. I have no way to cry out for help, no way to run away, and he can take this as far as he wants to go.

I decide to keep a close watch on his actions and if anything becomes suspicious, I will either knee him in the balls which are all too exposed to me as he thrusts into me again and again, or I will use the heel of my stilettos, which he has conveniently left on me, to forcefully maim him. 

He tenses and makes the worst face I have ever seen while having an orgasm, and I know that it's over.

He pulls out of me, throwing the whip aside on the floor and exiting the room. I am left, fully exposed and restrained in his bed. I pray he will come back soon as my jaw is starting to ache, but I am soon pulled into a deep slumber.

----

(A/N: How do you guys like the first chapter?

Please vote and comment and all of that fun stuff! And if you're waiting for Harry, patience please, he is coming :)

Thank you for reading!)