first day on the job

Maddie's pov:
Today is my first day at work I'm going to the undercover police station no one knows about it except the people who works there.

I walk in and see this guy who looks familiar and it turns out it's john an old best friend from high school he's the shy nerd slash jock type.
Wazup Maddie long time no see how you been john said. Good you. Oh me its been great. When I was looking at john he looked like a confused puppy dog for a moment. Well good seeing you again. You to Maddie.

John pov :
Man Maddie looked so cute when she talks I had a crush on her since high school. But I never got the chance to tell her. And I end up losing her to this backstabbing jerk friend named Brian. You know what I did I told him the crush and he stab me in the back and took Maddie to the prom!! Sometimes I want to kick him in the ass. Anyway I heard he Cheated on her and they broke up. I wish we become partners and I can spend more time with her.

Maddie's pov
When I was done talking to john I saw a cute blush on he's so cute. I liked him in high school but his friend end up dating me and Cheated on me.

But never mind that as I went to the office I saw the Sargent he was eating sushi and hot wings. "Hi you must be maddison". Yeah but people call me Maddie sir. "Don't fucking talk when I'm talking". Yes sir. "Let me introduce myself I'm Sargent Michael let me show you your partner". OK. OFFICER JOHN COME HERE PLZ. ( john? He's my partner OK I'm happy). " ok guys let show you your first assignment".
Sunshine high school sounds like a happy motherfucking School but WRONG!! Dede Williams died last week of an drug coma. Find the seller you'll find the person in charge. You don't mean......
YES BITCHES YOUR GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!

to be continued

[And yes this is going to be some what like 21 jump street]