2

I ain't no atheist or nothin' but I never really liked going to Church. Waking up early on a weekend and being forced to dress up just to listen to some priest talk about things I've already heard a million times somehow puts me in a bad mood. I ain't even sure I believe it. I mean I believe there's a God, like I said I ain't no atheist, but some of the shit Jesus did like walking on water or making blind men see again...I guess I just can't see that being possible.

I always been a little curious bout them churches where they sing with the big voices n' they where the robes n' shit. What's  it called? They singing in a big group of people...a choir that's it!!! That looks fun instead of just sitting here doing nothing but listenin' to words of the priest.

But there's one thing I've always loved about churches. The colorful stained glass windows. I love how they all tell a story. And how the colored light shines on me when it's sunny outside. It makes me feel like there is something out there protecting me. Tia Lupe gets mad when she notices me daydreaming and smacks me on the wrist. I quickly turn towards the priest. He thinks he's so high n' mighty just cause he donates time every Sunday to dress up in a white outfit and preach about a god he don't know nothin' about.