Excitement!

DURK P.O.V.
"I be back y'all." I told bro and em. "Where you going bro?" Dthang asked. "To go get my GED scores real quick." I smiled. "I hope you passed kid." He said. "Yeah me too." I said grabbing my phone and walking out the door. Im so scared it not even funny. I know Ima go back of I failed but the way I took that test as if it was the easiest thing in the world. So I hope since I felt like it was easy I failed. Then Deja called me. "Yeah babe?" I answered. "I'm by ya school." She said. "Alright I'm in a cab right now." I said. "Okay and whatever happened with these scores you know o love you right?" She asked. "Ode." I smiled. "Okay but we know you aced them so them shits aint about franks." She said. "I hope so stink stink. Going to this school was becoming the blow." I said. "Alright I'm in McDonals. You want something?" She asked. "Nah I can't eat right now. My stomach doig flip flops." I said. "Okay so call me or come in McDonalds when you get here." She said. "Aight love you." We hung up and the cab start getting closer and closer to the school. They said they was gonna mail one to my house but it never got there of course. You know how the bu shit ass state is. I really hope I passed this test man. Everybody was sending me good luck text like I was on my way to take the test I thanked them anyways because that's the right thing to do and I don't need no bad luck right now. I paid the cab driver and tipped him. I went in McDonalds and Deja just start eating. "Hi babe." She smiled seeing me. "Wussup?" I asked walking up to her and planting a kiss on her lips. "Oh my god you look so scared. Don't be bae. Cause that's gonna make me nervous." Deja said feeding me a piece of her sandwich. I thought I told her I can't eat. It's alright though. I ate some french fries too. And Claire texted me.
Claire: I PASSEDDDDD!!!! IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! WHERE ARE YOU?
Me: In McDonalds with Deja.
"Who that?" Deja asked. "Claire." I said. "What the fuck I told you about texting her?" She bombed on me. "I don't text her babe. She just texted me to tell me about her passing." I said in the calmest tone ever. "Alright give me your phone." She said so I passed it to her. She texted her.
Me: I TOLD YOU STOP TEXTING MY MAN! YOU DON'T LEARN! I TRIED TO BE NICE THE FIRST TIME! LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE HE WON'T BE YOUR DAUGHTER STEP FATHER I PROMISE YOU THAT! AND IF YOU SAY SOMETHING ELSE TO HIM IMA VIOLATE YOU! OR BETTER YET BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOU!
Claire: I'm sorry.
And Deja threw me back my phone over the table. It almost fell but I didn't trip. I just waited for her to be finished with her food and drink. "You want me to throw it away for you?" I asked. And she passed it to me and I did it. I walked back to her. "You ready?" I asked. "Yes." She said losing a little attitude but 75% of it was still there. "Listen Deja. I don't want you upset with me or is arguing before I go see these scores." I said. "I dont care about Claire she read what I said." Deja semi rolled her eyes. "Fuck Claire I'm talking about us." I said. "I'm not mad at you." She said. "Aight, so give me a kiss." I said and she held my waist and kissed me. "Let's roll." I said holding her hand and going into the school. We went right to the class. The teacher passed me the envelope. I looked at Deja. "It's all or nothing. Like I told you before babe." Deja said and she was absolutely right. I ripped it opened and it said my score which was over the passing grade by a lot. I let my head fall back but I was thanking God. "What's wrong? Let me see?" Deja snatched ththe papers from me. "Aww babe you passed." She kissed me. "Durk congrats bro." My school friends start saying. We had a little cake shit there Deja didn't want none. I did. Claire pulled her to the side and they start chopping it up and that's when I saw Deja hug and congratulate her. "Now class you guys know y'all have to be here three days to practice right?" The teacher asked. "Yes ma'am." I said. And we start laughing and chopping it up. I texted Dthang.
Me: I passed bro!
Dthang: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! WORD CANT WAIT FOR LO LO TO BE PROUD FOR YOU! JUST WAIT FOR IT! I HOPE YOU MAD YOURSELF PROUD! CAUSE YOU DAMN SURE MADE ME.
Me: Good looking bro.
Everybody left and me and Deja got in a cab. "I'm so proud of youuuuu." Deja kissed me. "How proud?" I bit my lip. "Don't even worry about that. Today ya day." She kissed me again. And then her little freaky ass gave me a hickey on my neck. "What you trying to get started in the back of this car?" I asked. "Nothing." She smiled and we came to the stop. She kissed me for mad long at the end. "We out in the crib." I said to her lil hot ass. I paid the cab driver and we walked in the house. "CONGRATULATIONS!" Everybody shouted and I start laughing. I don't cry for shit like this. "You had something to do with this?" I asked Deja. "That's why I kissed you for mad long because they almost ruined it." She whispered and I start laughing. "Thanks bae." I kissed her and then start getting daps and mainly hugs from my bros. My mom's and grandma hugged me mad tight and kissing on my cheeks and shit. They had cake, music, food, and Allat. They good shit. Lo Lo woke up cause all the excitement and I picked him up. "Wussup Lo?" I asked. He was just looking around mad. "You want some of Da Da cake?" I asked and he nodded his head. Greedy ass. O got him a piece and sat him in his high chair. He start eating it on his own. I got him a cup of Milk and then I start getting lit.
OTFDurk: Passed that GED Exam With Flying Colors! Regular Smart Nigga Shit!
We start getting smacked. We kept cyphering blunts. "I be back babe. I'm going to get you a gift." Deja said dragging Lizzy right with her. "You got my present in them shorts " I smiled. "Stop being nasty. It's not a gift if you already had it." She smiled and left out the room. "Deja!" I yelled out. "Yesssss?" She whined coming to me. "Can you buy me some candy? Me and Lo Lo. Cause I'm fucked up." I smiled. "Yea." She said. And I kissed her. "He such a freak." She said and then they left. "Yo, wear some ear plugs tonight. Ima break every bone in her body." I said getting the blunt again. Still smoking trying to get to my highest point. "Yo, what if she don't wanna fuck?" Rondo asked. "Look at my neck. I didn't ask for those. We was in the cab when she did that. And then she fooled the hell out of me. We at the house and she start ode kissing me. So I'm like we in the house. I was coming to tear her shit but ya had this little get together for the kid." I smiled. "This nigga mad Ugly." iinky said and I start laughing. "I got a bitch for you bro. She pretty but don't let Deja know I said that." I said making sure she really gone. "How she look?" Here asked and I showed her to him on Face book. He gonna jack her too because she got a head on her shoulders. "I added her so she should be adding me back." He smiled. "That's a fact because she gonna like you." I said. "Aight we gonna see." He smiled. I hope he do get her. These Niggas need girlfriends. They be too worried about my bitch. We start playing "never have I" and I was throwing them henny shots back. And here came Deja with some clothes for me. "Thank you babe." I said wanting to kiss her. "I don't wanna kiss you you got mad liquor on ya breath." She said kissing my neck. "Copy. But its too many people in here sso chill out with the neck shit." I whispered. "Oh shut up." She laughed and went and start playing with Angelo. She really live that lil nigga prolly as much as me. We had to stop the game because Deja and Lizzy came we was asking some crazy ass questions. "Yoooooo im fuckeddddd Upppppp." I said rolling on the floor. "I forgot he was a nasty drunk." Rex said putting me back on the bed. "Yo good looking bro." I got back up and stumbled and fell again. "Help me. I have to use the bathroom." I said. So Deja helppee me tot the bathroom. "You gonna hold my shit for me?" I asked. "No nigga. Ima hold you." And she did like she said and held me while she peed. She made me wash my hands and then helped me back to the bed. "Da da, eat eat." Lo Lo slapped my leg. "Yo bro, get him some candy." I said to no one in general. "DURK he didn't eat all day." Deja shook me and I shrugged my shoulders because I did not know. "That's craziness. And now watch this." She smirked and picked Lo Lo up. She went and made him a plate of food. "Dumb dumb, you good?" Rex asked. "You know thatttttttt. But some G shit. I love y'all Niggas. I wouldn't be the guy I am today with out y'all. I'll prolly be dead." I said sitting up to give them a mainly hug. "Go lay ya drunk ass down." Dthang pushed me back to the bed. "Yo he can't drink no more. I always forget Durk the crazy drunk." Randy said. "Yo where my son?! Nikki tool him?" I asked. "Nah he in the kitchen." Rondo said. "Nahhh ya working with that bitch? Say less. Get out my house." I said and they laughed at me. "It's funny until I'm fucking ya bitches. Hahahahahhahaha." I made my own self laugh and they continued to laugh at me. I was feeling good.
DEJA P.O.V.
"Yo come show Durk, Angelo still here. He going crazy." Dthang said. So I brought him to the baby. "Ohhhh thank God you still here give me a hug." Durk hugged both of us. "You being dumb Durk go lay down." I said. "Babe I'm not being dumbbbbb. I was looking for my son." Durk said trying to stand up. And I pushed him back down. "What if I fall and banv my head? You bugging pushing me mad hard." Durk said and I laughed at him. "Whatever clown." I walked back to the kitchen and start feeding Angelo again. I kept doing the airplane because he liked it. Or any made up thing that kept him entertained and with the food. It was 10:30, he no longer can get snacks and this was his dinner. I should've bathe him. I'll do it after. "Eaaaaaaaaarrrruuuuippppp." I did the sound of the airplane one last time because it was no more food. He start playing with it and I knew he was finished. I got him a sippy cup of Milk. "Milk." He smiled and I put it in the fridge and gave him water. He didn't care, little man was thirsty. So I got him undress and put him in the bath. I washed him up a couple of times and then let him play until he got tired. I took him out and wrapped the towel around him. "Can ya go to the living room while I put him to sleep?" I asked. "Babe I need you to marry me." Durk said and they was in knots. "Go ahead with them to the living room." I said and they helped him there. I lotioned Angelo up. "Eww ya feet feet stinky." I said and he start laughing. I got his pull up and pajamas on. I gave him his Milk sippy cup and put on some cartoons. I took a quick shower and when I came back he was sleeping. Aww, little demon. Now I have to do the same prolly for his drunk ass father.
I went to the living room and Durk was in Dthang face like he really wanted to fight him. "What's going on?" I asked standing in the middle of them. "Durk about to get a spanking by Dthang." Rex laughed, like a coward. "I'm not gonna fight him for real. He's pissy drunk." Dthang said. "Durk come on. You a nasty drunk." I pulled his arm and he fell. "You see. Get out my house." He said and I start laughing. Dthang helped me bring him to the room. "No he have to bathe he stinks." I said. "I'm can't right now. I gotta get some rest." He said. Dthang laugh and left. I got Durk undress. "You trying to take advantage of my drunk ass?" He asked smiling. "No asshole." I laughed and laid with him and Angelo.
LilLoaf- Good Night From Gang

Umm can you guys and girls give babygurlt3 book a read and vote and comment. Its called UnAbandon. I've read it and so far pretty good! Thanks.