Chapter 1.

"Louis, how do you know all this?" Mrs. Dods asked Louis while he walked back to his seat. We had to give our history homework. "Oh, just searched some things up in books and internet, you know?" He said, dropping on his chair next to me. "Oh, alright." The teacher smiled. "Faith, what are you doing after school?" Louis asked me. "Nothing, why?" I doodled something on a piece of paper. "Wanna hang out at my place?" He looked at me with puppyeyes. "You know i can't say no to that face, it's not fair." I whined. "But, okay, i don't wanna sit home alone." I pouted, making him chuckle. The bell rang. "Okay class, go now." Mrs. Dods waved her hands and we ran out of the class room. Me and Louis walked out of the school, making our way home. "So, i'm just gonna drop my things home and change clothers, kay?" I said to Louis on the corner, where our ways separate. "Yeah, sure. See you then." He smiled before walking away. I hate walking alone. It's so boring, you don't have anyone to talk to. Louis is a great guy, i remember the time we met.

*FLASHBACK WHOEHOEW*

I searched and searched, but i couldn't find him. "Jason!" I screamed, again. I climbed on the ropes and other stuff. "Looking for someone?" A voice behind me said. I almost falled down, but he grabbed me. "Didn't mean to scare ya." he smiled as i turned around. "Hey, aren't you that boy from my history class?" I asked, wich made him nod. "Are you here alone?" He looked at me with his sparkly blue eyes. "No, i can't find my brother anymore. He's like a ninja." I sighed. "I can help you find him? And maybe we can do the rest of the park together, i mean, i'm alone here." He smiled, showing his perfect white teeth. "Sure." I nodded. "Jason!" He whistled on his fingers and i saw my brother Jason came down the slide. He ran towards us. "FAITH HAS A BOYFRIEND! FAITH HAS A BOYFRIEND!" He sang. "We can always go home?" I smirked. "NOOOO!" He said with a pouty face. We hopped of off the playthings and walked out. I saw some boys whistle at me. I rolled my eyes and felt an arm around my waist. It was Louis' arm. The boys immediately stopped and turned around, not wanting trouble. I chuckled. Louis, Jason and me did the rest of the theme park together. We went on almost everything.

*END OF FLASHBACK QUACK QUACK*

When i was home i changed into my black tank top and white shorts. I put my hair in a ponytail. "Mom, i'm at Lou." I shouted before walking out of the house again. I made my way to Louis house, and before i knew i felt something wet.. Someone had a watergun. I stopped and looked around, only to see Louis with a watergun, smirking at me. "THATS NOT FAIR!" I squeaked. He threw me a watergun and i squirted it all on him. He ran to his backyard and  i followed him, still squirting the water. Suddenly it stopped. "Shit." I cursed. "I'M OUT OF WATER!" I shouted at Louis, walking to the bucket full water. I filled the gun with water, but someone picked me up, carrying me to the pool. "Louis, don't you da-" He threw me in the water. "YOU LITTLE PEASANT!" I said as i came back above. "I won't talk to you again." I turned my back to him. I heard him fake cry and just chuckled.

HAHHRFEUHGIOERIGTHHTZO, first chapter. :D Does someone wants to make a trailer for me, for the story? If you could to that for me, i love you more then my Nutella, and that means a lot! Message me if you can :) Also, comment what you think about it. Just message me if you have an idea for the story, or the trailer and stuff. Or maybe just message 'Nutella' to me. XD

ILY ~Blake.